New to forums, saying hello

aurorastormwind

Earning My Ears
*waves*

Hello! I'm new to boards so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from south Louisiana and I first went to Disney when I was four-ish. My first Disney character meet was Friar Tuck from Robin Hood, though I hadn't seen the movie yet so I had no idea who this person was. There's a picture of little me shaking his hand and the look on my face is so confused. Mickey I knew. Minnie I knew. Pluto, etc I knew. But who on earth was this? It's a pretty funny picture.

My last Disney trip was one of my favorites. Me and three female friends all went to the Florida parks for a week. We had an absolute blast. That was our first time staying in a Disney resort. Also my first Disney special event (MNSSHP).

I can't wait to go back, and I'm so glad one of my friends tipped me off to these boards! I've been having so much fun exploring them I decided to join!

One of my kids first characters in the park was also Friar Tuck and they had the same reaction!!
Welcome aboard!

Welcome!! I joined the beginning of the month and I find myself checking the forums EVERY DAY! :D

I've visited this site often over the years but just now getting active in the forum. Planning our seventh family trip to WDW in January!

I've visited this site often over the years but just now getting active in the forum. Planning our seventh family trip to WDW in January!

I'm jealous! I'd love to go to the parks more often (or try a different one - I've only been to WDW)! I'm tempted to try California next, partially because I'm a huge Oswald the Lucky Rabbit fan. (I'll be the crazy person in my Oswald Halloween costume waiting in line.) Or maybe a Disney cruise. That latter, I'll probably need a roommate, but for anything else I'm tempted to bite the bullet and do a solo trip!

I'm jealous! I'd love to go to the parks more often (or try a different one - I've only been to WDW)! I'm tempted to try California next, partially because I'm a huge Oswald the Lucky Rabbit fan. (I'll be the crazy person in my Oswald Halloween costume waiting in line.) Or maybe a Disney cruise. That latter, I'll probably need a roommate, but for anything else I'm tempted to bite the bullet and do a solo trip!

I want to Disneyland Cali in June and it was incredible. I love the fact that I can finally say Ive been to the first park. I absolutely adored it there.

We went to DL for the first time last summer! First visit for us to that park. We had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter