• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to Disboards but not to WDW :)

WaltDisneyGirl84

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I'm Jackie and I'm new on the boards. I've been going to WDW since I was 3, so I have almost 30 years under my belt. I've been to the parks wayyy too many times to count, but I never get tired of it. I have a FB page where I try to document my trips that goes mostly by my screen name here, if anyone is interested. I'm here because I really like to help people get the most out of their Disney experience and to make new friends. I'm excited to get to know you guys! Hope you have a great day!

I'm like you . I have been going for year and now I live in orlando and still go all the time. never get tired of it

Hi Jackie! Welcome to the boards! I tried to find your FB page to check out your Disney adventures but wasn't able to locate it. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter