New to Boardwalk

hammie59

DIS Veteran
We are booked for a standard room at Boardwalk Inn this June. We've never stayed there, so I'm looking for some advise on reasonable room requests such as location, floor, view, etc. The main reason we chose it was for it's proximity to EPCOT and Studios. I'm also wondering if all rooms have balconies. I've been reading thru a lot of threads and checking out YouTube videos, but still need some help. Thanks.

You'll have a better chance at getting an answer if you post your question over on the Boardwalk FAQ Thread.

http://disboards.com/threads/disneys-boardwalk-inn-and-villas-information-thread-2015.3344344/

Yes, all rooms have a balcony.

As far as requests, it's really hard to make recommendations for somebody else as people like different things. It's like trying to order food for somebody else off a large menu. It depends what is important to you. Close to the lobby? Close to the elevator? A quiet location? Close to the pool? After talking to a couple room assigners they much prefer when guests spell out what they are looking for with requests. If you ask for a certain location, they have no idea why you wanted that location. And if they can't give you that location, they may give you a room with the exact opposite things you are looking for because they don't know what you're looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter