• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Tinker Bell Movies anytime soon?

Star_Commander_117

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, I"m very new here. So i wasn't sure where to ask this, but I was wondering: What's the deal with the Disney Fairies series? Has it been cancelled? Cause the last 2 Movies (Neverbeast and the Pirate Fairy) both turned pretty decent profits if you ask me(around 65 million each on a 30 million dollar budget). It's been 2 years since there have been any movies, am I missing something? Or is DisneyToon Studios just busy working on other projects?

Last I read there was another one in the works but got canceled for lack of story. I wish they would do more, I love those movies and my daughter WORSHIPS the fairies. Such a great series for little kids.

Last I read there was another one in the works but got canceled for lack of story. I wish they would do more, I love those movies and my daughter WORSHIPS the fairies. Such a great series for little kids.
That's a bummer. Do you think there's hope that after this big movie that DisneyToon is working on, that they might consider bringing them back? Or am I beating a dead horse here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter