New ticket offer

There is a 7 day day offer as well for tickets for DVC. The offer is for 7 days for the cost of 5. Does anyone know if you can upgrade at the park to 8 or 9 days and how much that would be? I need a 9 day pass and don't want to wind up messing this up.

Just got off the phone with DVCMS. In February, I bought 5 Platinum Plus AP at $729 each and haven't activated them yet. We plan on activating them in August. I asked if they could honor the discount and she said I have to ask Guest Relations face to face when we get to the park in August. Really crossing my fingers here, an $850 difference is no chump change. I'm one who needs to plan ahead and get all the ducks in a row early, I would hate to lose that $850 for this.

Just got off the phone with DVCMS. In February, I bought 5 Platinum Plus AP at $729 each and haven't activated them yet. We plan on activating them in August. I asked if they could honor the discount and she said I have to ask Guest Relations face to face when we get to the park in August. Really crossing my fingers here, an $850 difference is no chump change. I'm one who needs to plan ahead and get all the ducks in a row early, I would hate to lose that $850 for this.
I suggest calling Disney Ticketing at 407-566-4985 opt 5. They have a front line group and then some more experienced people to handle thorny questions like this. If you were within 30 (60?) days of your purchase, it would probably be fixable. Not sure about February. But in any event, they are the ones who would know.

I suggest calling Disney Ticketing at 407-566-4985 opt 5. They have a front line group and then some more experienced people to handle thorny questions like this. If you were within 30 (60?) days of your purchase, it would probably be fixable. Not sure about February. But in any event, they are the ones who would know.
Ticketing has full access to the automated ticketing system while DVC has only limited access.

I wonder if the will let me upgrade the 13 month annual pass I bought from the last promotion.

Well, you have to be within 60 days of expiry to renew. For most people who bought 13 month passes, that won't happen before October 1 (which is undoubtably by design). But if you bought a 13 month pass early in the promotion period and activated it immediately, I think you very well could be in the 60 day renewal window before October 1. So... maybe?

This 13 month renewal offer is not new, BTW (nor exclusive to DVC). It was part of the original promotion (or at least introduced during the original promotion period), presumably so that existing passholders who were not yet eligible for renewal could be included.

Thank you! I called that number and they were able to process the adjustment, $905. What a relief. The only worrisome thing now is in MDE it shows the passes as expiring on July 7, 2018, although I haven't yet activated them. The previous passes showed a date of 2030 or something like that because they weren't activated. We were gong to use them this August, this December and again next July. I hope the expiration will be correct (1 year from activation date) when they are activated in August. Thanks for the advice!

As a resale buyer it offers me the 7 for 5 deal, but no deal on the APs when I log on. It also says must show 'membership ID' (not card) for this 7 for 5 ticket, and NO mention of it being membership extras and not available to resale buyers. It's still not as good a deal as UK tickets so I won't be ordering but it does look like this is open to resale.

We have tickets for a trip this fall. Will upgrade to the platinum pass when we get there. We have a couple only trip for spring 2018 and husband really wants water parks so this will save us about 100 bucks. Yay.

We aren't going to Disney until December 4, 2018. If I buy a Platinum AP with the discount before January 3, 2017 (the cut off for the deal), I can then activate the pass on arrival on Dec 4th 2018 and it will be good until Dec 4th 2019....right?

There is a 7 day day offer as well for tickets for DVC. The offer is for 7 days for the cost of 5. Does anyone know if you can upgrade at the park to 8 or 9 days and how much that would be? I need a 9 day pass and don't want to wind up messing this up.
The ticket deal won't help you. Tickets purchased from Disney are only worth what UT you paid for them. You'd pay the difference between what you paid and the gate price for the longer ticket.

We aren't going to Disney until December 4, 2018. If I buy a Platinum AP with the discount before January 3, 2017 (the cut off for the deal), I can then activate the pass on arrival on Dec 4th 2018 and it will be good until Dec 4th 2019....right?
We did this several years ago when they offered a really good deal on DVC passes. We activated just days before the expiration. The expiration is Dec 31, 2018.

Yes.

I bought and activated a Platinum pass in April. Can I upgrade to the Platinum Plus for no charge now?

Does anyone know, if I buy the Platinum Plus AP can I renew for the Gold pass when it expires? Or can I only renew like for like?

Does anyone know, if I buy the Platinum Plus AP can I renew for the Gold pass when it expires? Or can I only renew like for like?
You can renew for Gold (assuming you qualify) or any level of annual for which you qualify. It doesn't have to be like for like.

Called today and got right through on the phone. Upgraded my gold ap voucher that I'll activate in feb 2018. Had to pay the $10.65 difference from what I paid for the voucher last year to what the price is now. My daughter also upgraded her unused vouchers too.

We purchased Gold AP's online last weekend in preparation for our Labor Day weekend trip this September. A few days later the Platinum Plus promotion was announced. We called DVC member services and asked about changing our passes to the Platinum Plus. They said to just request to upgrade them when we go to activate them in September. Sounds easy enough as the two are the same price. We're looking forward to maybe trying a water park for the first time.

So I want to buy the 7 day tix thing, but it says you have to pick them up at park entrance. Aren't they virtual like usual? I of course want to link them to a DVC rez and be able to book FP with them for our Food and Wine trip. See below:

Price for Disney Vacation Club Members

Item(s) are priced for Disney Vacation Club Members only. For these items, you must show a valid Disney Vacation Club Membership ID at the park entrance to pick up your tickets or passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter