• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Superstar Parade Was Awesome!

*LittleMermaid*

Mouseketeer
I saw a preview of the new Superstar Parade and it was awesome... I loved the dancing! I loved the floats! I loved the costumes! I loved the music! Good job Universal! Good Job! :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :banana: :worship: :goodvibes :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: :banana:

My son is soooo excited and eager to see this! I hope they get all of the new things up-n-running by early June!

Awesome! What part of the park did you watch it from? I thought I had read that standing outside Mel's Diner was going to be the best place to view it. I'll have to go back and search. Did you get any pictures? I can't wait to see The Minions. We are going in August though so I feel sorry for the characters who have to dress up and dance. It's going to be so HOT!

Video link to the new superstar parade.

The floats look extremely detailed well produced (ie not cheap)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9TXjl5woF4&feature=player_embedded

universals-superstar-parade-at-universal-orlando.jpg

Its not without its negatives. But its still a good effort. And I would place it above the Parade's found at Walt Disney World. This for me is very similar to the Pixar Play Parade at Disney California Adventure. Great float and costume designs. For myself I'm not to thilled with the choice of soundtrack.

Awesome! What part of the park did you watch it from? I thought I had read that standing outside Mel's Diner was going to be the best place to view it. I'll have to go back and search. Did you get any pictures? I can't wait to see The Minions. We are going in August though so I feel sorry for the characters who have to dress up and dance. It's going to be so HOT!

It's starts at the gate near Beetlejuice, ends at the Horror Make Up show gate. Showstops are in New York (the entire street infront of the Mummy) and Hollywood (From T-2 down to Horror Make Up).

Video link to the new superstar parade.

The floats look extremely detailed well produced (ie not cheap)
Since we already have a thread going on this subject, I combined your thread with the current one.

I did not take any pictures. I watched by the New York Public Library area.

Lets also remember guys before being judgmental that this was the first day of previewing for guests. I am sure that it will get better.

This looks awesome! My kids love these characters so I can't wait to see this in 4 weeks when we go!!

no matter the soundtrack I will enjoy this.

thank you for sharing.

Oct trip is around the corner!

I saw the Superstar Parade last night for its official grand opening! The parade was delayed due to the rain. It was originally scheduled for 7:50 PM, but it started after 9:30 (after Cinematic Spectacular).

It is a fun parade! I haven't watched Despicable Me yet, but Gru's daughters are so cute. :cutie:

This looks awesome! My kids love these characters so I can't wait to see this in 4 weeks when we go!!

We will be there in 4 weeks also -really looking forward to this - I know one poster has commented on its similarity to DLR California Adventure's Pixar parade which we love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter