??new store??

feenie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to the new Scrapbooking store or the new bath store at Downtown Disney??
Do they have a good selection?
Where are they located?:D

I didn't get to the scrapbook store, but the new bath store is really nice! It's called Basin, and is right next to the World of Disney. Actually, I think I ended up going the day it opened. I was there one day, and there were barriers around it, and the next day, it was open! :)

Anyway, there is a very wide selection, and ALL of the stuff is great. The scents are really strong, but not sickening or overpowering. :) The only caveat is that it's pretty expensive. But then again, what isn't at Disney World? :)

There is a new scrapbooking store- I can't wait to check it out. There is a board in this forum called "crafting, scrappbooking and recipes" if you scroll almost all the way down in the topics section. Some ladies posted their finds in that section. :)

I did go into the scrapbooking store on my December trip. I am not into scrapbooking, but the store did have a lot of nice stuff. There were people there to help you. I did gte some really nice MK notcards with my name on them.

Also, we visited PO-R for dinner and stopped in the gift shop. They had scrapbooking times listed at a counter. It looks like they give some sort of starter class. We were staying at POFQ and I did not notice this at our gift shop (it is a much smaller shop, tho)

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest