NEW-STARWOOD PREFERRED GUEST-Questions/Answers

I have stayed at the Swan on a reward and one night was deluxe and the remaining three were in standard. Yes, they diid upgrade me to the deluxe for all 4 nights after calling and linking the reservations. When I arrived I was also able to get the club floor as a free upgrade and I am also "Gold". Good luck!

When we upgraded in January, to club level, we couldn't do it ahead of time we had to ask at check-in and they did an instant points upgrade offer. I asked earlier and was told they would offer it to spg members if they had availablity, and not before check-in. Good Luck!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks for the responses. I'll post after the trip to let you know. My dh gets to check back into the Swan for a conference after our VB portion. I so want to stay, but the kids have to go back to school. :guilty:

I wonder if the SPG people get mad when you change your reservations. :blush: I think I have changed my reservations 4 times and I think I am going to change it one more time. :crazy: I've changed hotels, changed dates, changed dates & hotels, etc. I hope they don't kick me out of SPG. :rolleyes1

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter