New spring discounts: enough to entice people?

If Disney isn't offering good or great deals then they have enough prebooked reservations to make it worth it. While the economy is relatively stable they are going to try and get as much money as they can.

Nope...we haven't been as a family since 2013 and I really wanted to go this year. We were all set but the discount would have saved me very little...and the one QS per day offer wasn't even close to convincing me! The cost was way over the top for me so we are cruising instead. If Pandora had been open, it would have made me think a little harder about cancelling and changing plans, but with a summer opening date...I wasn't taking the chance of opening delays. I am sad but maybe next year.

I also didn't love the spring discount. We had hoped to book BC/YC, but the prices and room availability were lousy. We have booked AK instead which is still a fun resort. Next year...Aruba as it is cheaper.

It was enough to entice my family. We always go during Christmas and were planning on going during Halloween.

We were surprised how cheap flights were for Easter weekend, then resorts were much cheaper than we anticipated. After doing the math, we figured out that we'd save with annual passes, so we went that route for our Easter, Halloween and Christmas trip. It's still gonna be expensive, but we saved a good amount off the rack rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter