• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New snacks on Dining Plan

dawnball

<font color=red>bouncie bouncie...<br><font color=
We were at MK today, and I stopped by Mrs Pott's Cupboard to get some ice cream. They had... ice cream cones, sundaes, milkshakes, brownie fudge sundaes, strawberry shortcake sundaes and the usual drinks and waters - all as snacks on the dining plan. Then we popped into Casey's - and they had chili, french fries and cracker jack as snacks on the dining plan.

It's all new as today from the cast members I talked to - and all over the park (they didn't know if other parks would have expanded snacks starting today too).

I didn't happen to go past Aloha Isle, so no, I have no idea if a dole whip is on the plan now.

Oh I hope someone finds out about the Dole Whips, that would be awesome! :cool1:

Yeah how did you know they were snack items??

This is great! Thanks for the info!

Yeah! I mean YUM! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can someone find out if dole whips are now a snack? That might be dangerous for us! lol :goodvibes

Wow! that's great news. I had just checked online to see if the brochure had changed. Hopefully, it will be updated soon.

LoriZH said:
Yeah how did you know they were snack items??

This is great! Thanks for the info!

The menus have little purple "DP" logos next to each snack item. I've been debating whether or not to get DDP for this upcoming trip, but expanded snack options are a big pro...

Thanks, we will be there in a few days and have the dinning plan for the 1st time. Looking forward to it. :cool1:

Wow that is great new news! We will be there very soon also and I am so excited about the chance to get some really different snacks.

Oh can you imagine the fun you could have with snacks in some of the countries of Epcot?

If anyone can find a new brochure on this I would love to see it posted! :cool1:

If they added Dole Whips to the Dining Plan, I would have a Dole Whip as my snack every day, no matter what park I was in!

Just kidding, but I sure would be happy when I was in the MK!!! :teeth:
Thanks so much for the news. I thought before the snack choices were rather limited, now it sounds so much better! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter