new site - HOW to make my 180+????

stitch34

DIS Veteran
Driving me nuts... where will it ask for my resort reservation # so I can make my +10??? AHHHH!

Oh boy, if it were me, I'd call. That new website is horrible. There's still no link to pay on my trip, so I had to call it in.

It's under the 'My Disney Experience' drop down.

But there have been very few people with success of linking their resort reservations.

Definitely seconding the notion to call.

I agree with PP's, call it in...esp. if you want the big ones like Chef Mickey, BOG, etc.

I had the same problem on the site - I'm currently on the phone making the reservations. Had them all in place when Disney's computer crashed, now we're trying to get them back.

got everything back, just a few minutes different

I just made our reservations for July. The new site would not work, despite it looking like I could make reservations for our entire trip, searches would find no results for anything beyond July 2nd (180 days from today).

Thankfully, my iPad is still loading the old website for some reason and I was able to make almost all of my reservations through the old system. The only exception was the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dining package which I had to call and book with Disney this morning.

Got every reservation we wanted for 6 people with most being the exact time we wanted. We were off on a couple reservations by 10 minutes and only one by 25. Pleased that I was able to get things done the old way, hoping that the bugs in the new site are worked out for people soon.

Thanks for the advice on using the iPad. I've been doing things around the house and taking care of the kiddo's while making reservations here and there. Just had trouble with one that kept crashing and only took a few minutes to take care of that. Couldn't have spent the time on the phone for this one. So glad I saw this post.
Thanks again!:dance3:

I'm tech-challenged and could not even make the ressies online under the old system.

So, I called. The CM I spoke to was super, super nice and had some great suggestions when I admitted I had no clue - only the wife's journal from her previous trip (and suggestions from on here.) Plus I had to get my butt to work so I didn't have time to write down the confirmation numbers.

When I called a week or so later, I got another great CM who was happy to find the ressies and give me the confirmation numbers. They were kind of weird to find since a few ended up under my MIL's name (how did that happen??? I made all the arrangements and used my CC).

My feeling (and again it may be because I am tech challenged) is that I would rather call and talk to a real person any day over a computer. My wife calls me a dinosaur, but so what.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter