• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***** New September 2013 Thread *****

We start on drive to WDW this Friday, September 6th. We check into the AKL on the 8th (just one week), and will be there until the 14th.

Omg after the day I had at work yest. 13 days can't come fast enough.

OK i leave Sept 12 get to Disney 13th I feel like everything that could go wrong at home has almost had to cancel found bed bugs in our home 2 weeks ago and money has been pouring out this tripwill be less that what we planned butwhat better place toget away from real life! This trip can't come soon enough

Leaving tomorrow morning, Yipee!!!!:yay: Heading to AOA for 1 night and then 5 nights at POR, whoo hoo!!! We got our Magic Bands, and Photo Pass, so we are ready to ROCK!!!party:

Leaving tomorrow morning to drive to Georgia to visit family/friends :drive:, then my parents will drive with us to WDW on Sunday...can't wait!!!

Doing the happy dance!!!

:cheer2::cool1::cheer2::cool1:

I had a horrible nightmare two evenings ago and it still has me shaken. In the dream, DSis and I were unable to pack until the morning of our flight. We ended up leaving for the airport too late and were not allowed to leave the airport except by plane. Of course the only flight available was not until the following afternoon so we were stuck overnight and it cut down our trip to not even being worth going.

It all seemed so real and I blame the Disney Vacation countdown on my phone being closer to our trip than I realized. DSis and I have busy Septembers this year so I guess the stress of trying to make sure everything's ready beforehand when I'm always the resident procrastinator is finally getting to me. Has anyone else had a stress nightmare yet?

Oh, and 16 days! 15 days? One of the two.

I had a horrible nightmare two evenings ago and it still has me shaken. In the dream, DSis and I were unable to pack until the morning of our flight. We ended up leaving for the airport too late and were not allowed to leave the airport except by plane. Of course the only flight available was not until the following afternoon so we were stuck overnight and it cut down our trip to not even being worth going.

It all seemed so real and I blame the Disney Vacation countdown on my phone being closer to our trip than I realized. DSis and I have busy Septembers this year so I guess the stress of trying to make sure everything's ready beforehand when I'm always the resident procrastinator is finally getting to me. Has anyone else had a stress nightmare yet?

Oh, and 16 days! 15 days? One of the two.

I usually have a "I need to leave but didn't pack anything" nightmare before I go too! Already had mine this trip:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter