NEW ROOM DISCOUNT RELEASED - Spring Into Magic Room Only Discount Offer - 4/18-7/10

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/late-spring-room-offer/

Plan a fun-filled getaway at The Most Magical Place on Earth and take advantage of this great room offer. Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 18, 2021 through July 10, 2021.

Book through May 27, 2021.

There’s so much to explore and enjoy when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel at Walt Disney World Resort. Below, discover some of the enchantment that awaits you here.

Enjoy added peace of mind when booking! You can modify or cancel your reservation with extra flexibility for arrivals through April 30, 2021. See Important Details.

The health and well-being of our Guests and Cast Members continues to be a top priority and we’ve implemented new measures to promote enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and reduced contact. Learn more about these efforts via the Know Before You Go section below.

This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts - 30% Off
  • Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
  • Disney's Beach Club Villas
  • Disney's BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort
  • Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Studios Only
  • Disney's Riviera Resort
  • Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Disney Deluxe Resorts - 30% Off
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort – reopening May 30, 2021
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – reopening June 6, 2021
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Disney Moderate Resorts - 20% Off
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Disney Value Resorts - 15% Off
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – reopening March 22, 2021
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. See Important Details.

Last edited:
There’s also an AP room only offer for the same dates.....

Deluxe Villa - 35% Off
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Deluxe Villa - 20% Off
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only

Deluxe Resorts - 35% Off
Disney’s Beach Club Resort – reopening May 30, 2021
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – reopening June 6, 2021
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Moderate Resorts - 30% Off
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Value Resorts - 25% Off
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – reopening March 22, 2021
Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Last edited:

Thank you! Saved $1000 (I think) on our May trip. I'll have to double check because I was going so fast 😂

Thank you! Saved $1000 (I think) on our May trip. I'll have to double check because I was going so fast 😂
I was not messing around either! Every time I find the offers I am usually too late for the category I want. I got the discount on what I booked originally but looking at other resorts I see many categories are unavailable already.

I have a trip coming up on 9th. I already have the 35% discount. But I logged into the MDX and it looks like I can save an extra 200.00 by switching to the free ticket offer. If I do it I won't have my park and dining reservations canceled right? Disney will just issue me a 200.00 refund?

I see that the site is a little overwhelmed now - it is showing the "We're Almost in Orbit" message. Guess people are waking up ;)

I have a trip coming up on 9th. I already have the 35% discount. But I logged into the MDX and it looks like I can save an extra 200.00 by switching to the free ticket offer. If I do it I won't have my park and dining reservations canceled right? Disney will just issue me a 200.00 refund?
I did not lose our park reservations when I added the discount. I just clicked on the "Change Reservation" button and then there is a spot for adding a discount, it will show you which ones are available. Choose the one you want and it will take you to a new checkout page with the adjusted price.

I called this morning and applied the discount to my 3 rooms at All Star Movies for beginning of July. He told me to check in spring to see if a higher discount will come out. Had an excellent cast member.

I booked the 2 free days ticket package today at Wilderness Lodge for July. I'll keep my eyes open for a room discount, but judging by what they released room discount wise today, I think the free tickets will save me more.

I just checked for rooms at copper creek and wilderness lodge for several different dates. Nothing available for a studio at CCV and nothing available for a standard at WL. Did they book up that quick?

We used the AP discount and got a not-bad price on a lake-view room at the CR for May.

ETA: A much much better price than our rack-rate rez at AKV in a 1-bedroom, which we'd made only to sort of hold a place for May. We're still hoping that AKL will be open for May.

I just checked for rooms at copper creek and wilderness lodge for several different dates. Nothing available for a studio at CCV and nothing available for a standard at WL. Did they book up that quick?
I believe they did! At 5am this morning I checked two different dates and there was availability at WL with Courtyard view rooms on both. At 7am I went to book and the last week of June showed no availability, then when I tried the week of June 20 it said I was in a waiting room because so many people were on the website. I was able to book June 19-June 25 at about 7:15am.

I believe they did! At 5am this morning I checked two different dates and there was availability at WL with Courtyard view rooms on both. At 7am I went to book and the last week of June showed no availability, then when I tried the week of June 20 it said I was in a waiting room because so many people were on the website. I was able to book June 19-June 25 at about 7:15am.
😩 wow that stinks!

The new room discount didn't affect my July dates. BUT the two days free ticket thing still applied. I had emailed my TA to change to a Riviera Tower Studio under the two free day ticket thing (It ended up being a bit more than staying at the Yacht Club, but I think I'm going to be happier at Riviera - especially food-wise being gluten-free.) and she made that change and said the ticket thing applied to my July trip and it was saving me $73. Obviously she'll keep an eye out and price any other discounts that come out for later in July, though being the Poly which should just be opening up I don't know if there will be any.

Posted elsewhere but used this discount today for a split stay late May (not Memorial) trip. CSR standard and AKL-Kidani savannah view. First time for both places and first split.

Posted elsewhere but used this discount today for a split stay late May (not Memorial) trip. CSR standard and AKL-Kidani savannah view. First time for both places and first split.

We will be there the same time as you all are! Can't wait until tomorrow to FINALLY say "5 months left" or Thursday to say "4 Months" LOL
Dang...trying to get my new ticker set up...guess it didn't work!

I jumped on first thing and booked a 12-day split stay. There were no studios at Copper Creek, so I sprung for a 1-bedroom, and chose cheaper rooms for the other two splits. This is at least the 5th trip I’ve planned since March 2020, so fingers crossed that it actually happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter