New reservation!!

cinnderly

DIS Veteran
We were last at WDW in 2013. Since we went when my son was 5 and 6, and then 10 and 11, it seemed fitting to go back at 15 (we'll see about 16).

I have a thread in here from a few months ago when I made our reservation at CBR. Since then I did lots of research and, OMG, I am going through a TA and we are booked at the Poly, 8/27-9/2 for less than $200 more than our CBR reservation. I'm so excited that I found a way to afford a deluxe, and had to share!

On our last trip I tacked two days at CR on to the end of our stay. It was when they were testing out the magic bands, and CS was one of the resorts for the test. I wanted to try the bands, but also experience a deluxe resort. It was so expensive that I just booked a garden wing room, but we got lucky and were put in the tower on the 11th floor facing MK. It was such a great experience, and I really thought we'd never be able to do a deluxe unless I won the lottery or something. Just really excited!!!

:yay::cool1::dancer:party::mickeyjum

That's awesome! Is it a local TA or one of the larger ones? I'm considering a deluxe for our Princess Half 2018 adults only trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter