New Random Thread: The Don't Stop Believin' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, it's fine. :D

I'm good!

suh-weeeeet.
i see you have a concert coming up there, awesome! i love going to concerts :D they're like an addiction for me! the day after a concert, i wake up feeling really depressed :(
i'm gonna go to lollapalooza this year for all 3 days, so i'll wake up feeling happy for two mornings :)

suh-weeeeet.
i see you have a concert coming up there, awesome! i love going to concerts :D they're like an addiction for me! the day after a concert, i wake up feeling really depressed :(
i'm gonna go to lollapalooza this year for all 3 days, so i'll wake up feeling happy for two mornings :)
haha, yeah. I'm seeing the academy is... at a fair.

what's lollapalooza? I've heard of it..but I dunno what it is. XD

haha, yeah. I'm seeing the academy is... at a fair.

what's lollapalooza? I've heard of it..but I dunno what it is. XD

It's a music festival here in Chicago in Grant Park. It's on August 7-9.
Lots of indie-ish bands come and other kinds of bands too. Beastie Boys, The Killers, Tool, & Depeche Mode are some of the headliners :-)

It's a music festival here in Chicago in Grant Park. It's on August 7-9.
Lots of indie-ish bands come and other kinds of bands too. Beastie Boys, The Killers, Tool, & Depeche Mode are some of the headliners :-)
ohh, that sounds cool :D

1.25 am going to bed. possibly going swimmming tomorrow xD

haha, if my parents liked Chicago and would take me I'd go with you so it wouldn't be so awkward with you just being 14. xD

lmao, that's so nice of you alli xD
they aren't that old, the average age of the ppl there's like, 20 i guess. my brother's taking me so yeah. i heard that there's drunks and druggies there...i'm just scared of running into one of them and making them mad O_O

lmao, that's so nice of you alli xD
they aren't that old, the average age of the ppl there's like, 20 i guess. my brother's taking me so yeah. i heard that there's drunks and druggies there...i'm just scared of running into one of them and making them mad O_O
:teeth:hahaha! I almost got beer spilled on me at a rascal flatts concert. they had their hands up above my head and it almost spilled on me. xD

:teeth:hahaha! I almost got beer spilled on me at a rascal flatts concert. they had their hands up above my head and it almost spilled on me. xD

ah, yuck :/
that would've been nasty :upsidedow
well, buenas noches alli, i'm outttt!
see ya later :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter