So don't come back and pretend to tell me
The night you had with your made up stories
I was there but you didn't see me
There you were and the floor was empty
You and him getting more than friendly
It was just a kiss, but I can see you meant it

My cat looks like an alien...
I just noticed that.

Think... How much does it cost a day? It's almost $30 I believe. You get a snack (worth about $4 at the most I believe), a counter service meal (let's assume altogether $10) and a table service meal (again assume about $25) so you would save $9 a day. Of course, the meals might be more or less expensive then the assumptions. I guess if you look at the menus, and choose the cheapest drink, meal, and dessert, then add everything together to see if it costs more or less then the DDP.

Here's a random Epcot day on DDP (that I decided to make up)

You get a snack for breakfast from Sunshine Season, let's say an apple danish ($2.79)
You eat at the Cantina de la San Angel for lunch, as a counter service meal. You get Tacos al Carbon ($7.95), a Coke ($2.09) and maybe a churro (not sure if dessert is included with counter service) ($2.50)
You eat at Le Cellier for dinner. You eat sauteed potato gnocchi ($19.99), and get chocolate "moose" ($5.99) for dessert. You drink some Coke ($2.09)

Altogether, that would equal $40.09 (or $42.59 with the churro i'm unsure on) which is at least over $10 more then the cost of the DDP. That was all on the lowest meals in the places (except the apple danish, but there can't be much things cheaper), so imagine the price with the highest!

I've probably posted this too late, but who cares! It was fun to read all that.

:wave:

Hey, it's the Big Lunch on Sunday. There's quite a few near me. All of them only have one attendee...

250px-Perry_the_Platypus.jpg

perrydesign.png

:teeth: That would be good on a T-shirt.

Same. You can't choose your own designs though (well you can, but they're from a selection of images, you can't add your own)

I hope I can add my own images to the shirts you can make at LITP. That is, if I go into the Free60 area...

There's a t-shirt printing store in DTD? Shows you how long it's been since I've been to Disney...I miss it:sad1:

Ohhh okay...it's just that I haven't been there in two years :-)sad1:), so I didn't know.
I miss it :(

I'm doing a full system scan on my computer.. it's been acting really odd these past few days.
unsure.gif

Ow. :(

I was eating some food and part of the food I guess was kinda sharp.. and it went down the wrong pipe and it finally went down. Ow. That hurt! :headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter