New Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I guess I am going to join in...since its like 2:30 where I am and I am not tired

Oh and HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

Hi Hazzi!

whats up

you edited my post, what a loser.
=p

Nothing, i have school soon. I'm really tired so i hope we don't have too much work to do as half the class are in Germany anyways.

Nothing, i have school soon. I'm really tired so i hope we don't have too much work to do as half the class are in Germany anyways.

You still have school?!?!? When do you get out in the UK.

And your class is lucky...I always wanted to visit Germany because thats where my great-grandparents are from. When I turn 21 I am going to Oktoberfest

I wanted to see them since I didn't see them at the KoЯn concert, I don't know if they came or if I just got there late.

You still have school?!?!? When do you get out in the UK.

And your class is lucky...I always wanted to visit Germany because thats where my great-grandparents are from. When I turn 21 I am going to Oktoberfest

July 18th.

Yeh, i wish i could have gone with them but i was already signed up to go to cambridge and we got back from that after they left. Not that I fancy the 24hour coach journey there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter