New Pandora Disney charms? Current Purchase with Purchase Promo?

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
Two part question!!!

Have you seen any of the new Disney Pandora charms in the shops yet?

...and what are the current purchase with purchase options?

Thanks!

I wasn't aware they had been released yet. I haven't seen news of anyone spotting them yet per the Facebook Chamilia and Pandora Disney group :confused3

They have a fleece blanket and a cloth bag for the purchase with purchase. DD also got the towel last week as well.

...and what are the current purchase with purchase options?

Thanks!

Last week in MK it was still the trading pins and watch (but I believe it will be changing soon, if it hasn't already ;)). At the resort it was beach towel and a Frozen tote.

Edited: looks like it has changed! :)

Before this week it was a frozen bag or a choice of watches. I got the watch b/c I kept looking at my MagicBand as if it would tell me the time. LOL. Then on Wednesday at Mouse Gear, I spotted the fleece blanket. It's a cool, retro-WDW design. Even tho I didn't have $40 of items to ring up, I showed the CM my purchase-with-purchase watch and asked if there was any way to buy the blanket for less than (another) $40, and she kindly told me Yes.
pixiedust:

Before this week it was a frozen bag or a choice of watches. I got the watch b/c I kept looking at my MagicBand as if it would tell me the time. LOL. Then on Wednesday at Mouse Gear, I spotted the fleece blanket. It's a cool, retro-WDW design. Even tho I didn't have $40 of items to ring up, I showed the CM my purchase-with-purchase watch and asked if there was any way to buy the blanket for less than (another) $40, and she kindly told me Yes.
pixiedust:

Do you have a photo of the fleece blanket by any chance??

would LOVE to see the blanket and bag!!! PHOTOS PLEASE?!?!?!

AND OMG I leave on Oct 31st, I miss my charm by 1 day. :O(

I have been curious about whether the Disney charms have as yet been released.

A quick question - what is a purchase with purchase option? We don't get that here in Australia.

OMG!! I LOVE that new fleece blanket, it's perfect! Do you know, is it the size of the fleece blanket they had last year(it was like tan, red, blue), or that they usually have had in the past for the purchase w/purchase blankets? I'll have to get a couple for sure! The bags look cute, as well, though a little harder to see. Thank you for sharing those pics, POOHsie!

Now, these are the newest items, correct? So, should they be available at Thanksgiving still? How long were the last items available for? Not sure how often they change the items, but I'll be more than disappointed if they switch away from them before that!

Bumping - wondering if anyone knows if these new items should still be available at Thanksgiving? How long do they usually last for?

Also, can you buy these say on the phone buy calling the wdw merchandising number?

Bumping - wondering if anyone knows if these new items should still be available at Thanksgiving? How long do they usually last for?

Also, can you buy these say on the phone buy calling the wdw merchandising number?

Yes they should be available in November they usually last the winter season. I believe they came out around Sept 30. Ihad DD on the lookout for that and the summer towel. Her trip 9/24 to 9/30 had the right timing to get both. She did not see the blanket until leaving to fly home.

If no one else has answered it is throw sized. About the same size as the woven one we got in 2009.

Thank you very much, dpswift, that's what I was hoping! I know there is usually a blanket/throw as one of the purchase w/purchase items at that time of year, so was hoping they don't just switch them out all the time and this one would be gone by Nov, lol.
I can't wait till our trip and when I can get this! Thanks!

I have been curious about whether the Disney charms have as yet been released.

A quick question - what is a purchase with purchase option? We don't get that here in Australia.

A purchase with purchase is basically you need to spend a certain amount in that store. Once you have spent that amount over, you are eligible to purchase certain items as well. Usually the items are bags, towels, watches, pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter