New Orleans Square controversy!

WalterDisney(no relation)

Earning My Ears
Guys, I was just informed that every 7 minutes a person in New Orleans is MURDERED! I think it is wholly irresponsible for Disneyland to have a land based on this place. I think they should re-theme it to somewhere more wholesome. Maybe Detroit? I’ll have to think of more. But Disneyland please fix this. #WaltDisneyWorldForever!

Guys, I was just informed that every 7 minutes a person in New Orleans is MURDERED! I think it is wholly irresponsible for Disneyland to have a land based on this place. I think they should re-theme it to somewhere more wholesome. Maybe Detroit? I’ll have to think of more. But Disneyland please fix this. #WaltDisneyWorldForever!
Well they also have Autotopia even though 40,000+ people are murdered in car accidents every year.

You need to check your sources, they have high crime but that number would mean they have 75,000 murders a year. New Orleans only had 280 in 2022.

Last edited:
The population of New Orleans is about 377,000, which would mean in five years all the residents would be dead.

That would be a sad end to such a historic and vibrant city. Perhaps Disney should add a New Orleans Square to Disney World as well to remember it.

Sorry everyone. I didn’t check the facts on this. I was just told this information from someone who is from there that was on Main Street USA. Thank god this isn’t true though! I was really worried for New Orleans resident Jennifer Coolidge.

Last edited:

Detroit is supposedly pretty nice now. Geary, Indiana, is still pretty bad but supposedly improving.

That's a reliable source

Better than a bus driver :confused3

Sorry everyone. I didn’t check the facts on this. I was just told this information from someone who is from there that was on Main Street USA. Thank god this isn’t true though! I was really worried for New Orleans resident Jennifer Coolidge.
Yet, at 1:00 a.m., you just had to post this without checking? 🤯

I’m going to flame out on you. Please check inflammatory information like that before you post about it. People have got to start using common sense about things like this instead of the internet equivalent of running off your mouth about it.

Sorry if that offends you, but not passing on mis-information, mal-information and dis-information has got to be a priority for everyone.

I’m going to flame out on you. Please check inflammatory information like that before you post about it. People have got to start using common sense about things like this instead of the internet equivalent of running off your mouth about it.

Sorry if that offends you, but not passing on mis-information, mal-information and dis-information has got to be a priority for everyone.
Thank you for the reply! I think Dis-Information would be a really fun thread name!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter