New Nurse Hits the World MNSSHP, F&WF, Swolphin: an October PTR

Well, this thread went to pot quickly :thumbsup2

I got some more scrap book pages done yesterday! The boy-child is in KY for 2 weeks or so, and I don't go back to work until Saturday, so I plan on working on my scrapbook & embroidery & reading all the F&WF pages that I've bookmarked.

018.jpg
019.jpg

Some detail:
020.jpg

I took a fork to the pages to make it look like Stitch was trying to help & pasted green paper behind to help show detail:
021.jpg

I LOVE that Stitch idea!!!

ETA - Did you notice that no one else jumped on the poop joke train? Ohhh, well!

Just found your PTR, joining in!! Congrats on graduating, HUGE accomplishment!!

Your son is too cute and LOVE his sand box.

I have a dog who looks similar to yours, mine is just a bit more orange and we are convinced he is a Carolina too!!! He is super high strung though, more so than any dog I have ever met but i love the nutcase.

We went to F&WF last year, in Oct and also stayed at the Swan. You will not be disappointed!! You can check out the food menus first, it's a good idea because otherwise I would have hit every kiosk and been to full for some great stuff. Also, the beds at the Swan...yeah all they are cracked up to be and more. That hotel (both of them) is just top notch, you will love it!!! Have lunch at the Cabana pool bar one day if you can, fantstic meal there!

I LOVE that Stitch idea!!!

ETA - Did you notice that no one else jumped on the poop joke train? Ohhh, well!
Aw, that stinks!

Thanks! I laid the paper down on the carpet, then raked over it with open scissors. I think I said a fork earlier, but now I remember that I used scissors.

uhm..am i thonly one who thinks the amount of bday pics is unacceptable?? I want more!!

It is unacceptable! Those are all the pics I took! Bad mommy! I'm emailing my MIL to send me the pics she took.

Just found your PTR, joining in!! Congrats on graduating, HUGE accomplishment!!
Thank you! It was a lot of work, but totally worth it. I'm working my tail off, but at least I love my job!

Your son is too cute and LOVE his sand box.
Thanks again! Kyle & his brother worked hard on it.

I have a dog who looks similar to yours, mine is just a bit more orange and we are convinced he is a Carolina too!!! He is super high strung though, more so than any dog I have ever met but i love the nutcase.
Is yours afraid of thunderstorms? Boogs is! And he digs. Ugh. Post a pic of your pup, please! I love bubbies! I mean, dogs. :cutie:

We went to F&WF last year, in Oct and also stayed at the Swan. You will not be disappointed!! You can check out the food menus first, it's a good idea because otherwise I would have hit every kiosk and been to full for some great stuff. Also, the beds at the Swan...yeah all they are cracked up to be and more. That hotel (both of them) is just top notch, you will love it!!! Have lunch at the Cabana pool bar one day if you can, fantstic meal there!
We've not planned a lot of meals, so I'll do that! Kyle wants to spend some time at the pool, so that'll be perfect. I finally found the menus, and plan on printing them off for handy reference when we're trying to decide what we're in the mood for. I'm anal like that ;) Those beds make me wanna just curl up and sleep. I think I'm really looking forward to sleeping!

:welcome:

2 more pages in the ol' scrap book:

0212.jpg
0202.jpg

On a side note... we went to the beach yesterday. I sat under an umbrella the whole time, reading a book, in an attempt to avoid being sun burned. It backfired. :headache: My KNEES are burnt! WTH?

010-1.jpg

I've been a scrappin' fool the last few days! Here are a few more pages:

0023.jpg
0033.jpg

0042.jpg
005.jpg

I'm booking my tickets right now!

Woot! (is that what the kids say these days?)
<$400 for 2 people isn't too bad. We have to fly up to Atlantic City. I'm gonna try hard to not look like Snookie when I board the flight to Orlando :rotfl: Sorry! I can't help myself! We only have 30 minutes between flights. It was that or 10 hours. Extreme much? I'm hoping that since it's the same airline, that we won't have to travel far. I just checked, we'll have to pay an extra $50 to check 2 bags. Could be worse, I guess.

I'm also excited because I got the Undercover Tourist app for my iPhone for free!

I talked to our friend at the Swolphin, and don't have to pay that until we get there! So that helps save up some. Or not. Kyle just got himself an iPhone 4. I'm totally jealous. He must think we're rich now that I'm working :laughing: I keep telling him I get a Coach bag if he gets that phone. (Speaking of, his assistant has a friend at Coach who gets a hellova discount, so that just might work in my favor :thumbsup2)

Work has me completely exhausted. Only reason I'm acutally posting is cuz I'm working 1 day out of 7. Lucky me! Just how my work day fell on the schedule, cuz I still get all my time in. Running for 12 hours straight, hoisting people around, trying to THINK, and dealing with God-awful smells (seriously, WASH people!) is exhausting, but I LOVE IT! There are some Debbie Downers on the floor. I swear, if looks could kill, this one nurse would have me dead, but she's a B anyway. I knew this going in, so it's no skin off my back. From what I understand, the nurses don't want me to go to nights, cuz the other new grad who is staying on days in "really green" compared to me. :cutie: Aw shucks, thanks! I mean, it sucks for my friend, but dang. I hope she can catch on quickly.

So I just had my birthday. We went to a local place called Angelo's. Holy crap, that was the 2nd best steak I've ever had, and I've craved it since! I'd eat it now! And bonus, the waiter was a nurse!

I've been thinking about re-doing our schedule while we're there, since I've not bought any tickets yet. I just have to get Kyle to sit down with me. Or just hand it over to Jenn & Sophia ;) & let them go nuts!

'K, that's all for now!

Hi Beka!

Congrats on the completion of nursing school AND on the purchase of your airfare! Makes it seem "really" real, doesn't it?! :goodvibes

Kathy

:banana:
Woot! (is that what the kids say these days?)yes, yes it is. and if by kids you mean bob and i, then yes, fer sure..double woot woot actually!

<$400 for 2 people isn't too bad. We have to fly up to Atlantic City. I'm gonna try hard to not look like Snookie when I board the flight to Orlando :rotfl: Sorry! I can't help myself! We only have 30 minutes between flights. It was that or 10 hours. Extreme much? I'm hoping that since it's the same airline, that we won't have to travel far. I just checked, we'll have to pay an extra $50 to check 2 bags. Could be worse, I guess.

I'm also excited because I got the Undercover Tourist app for my iPhone for free!
me too me too!

I talked to our friend at the Swolphin, and don't have to pay that until we get there! So that helps save up some. Or not. Kyle just got himself an iPhone 4. I'm totally jealous. He must think we're rich now that I'm working :laughing: I keep telling him I get a Coach bag if he gets that phone. (Speaking of, his assistant has a friend at Coach who gets a hellova discount, so that just might work in my favor :thumbsup2)
kyle, i'm super mega jealous too!

Work has me completely exhausted. Only reason I'm acutally posting is cuz I'm working 1 day out of 7. Lucky me! Just how my work day fell on the schedule, cuz I still get all my time in. Running for 12 hours straight, hoisting people around, trying to THINK, and dealing with God-awful smells (seriously, WASH people!) is exhausting, but I LOVE IT! There are some Debbie Downers on the floor. I swear, if looks could kill, this one nurse would have me dead, but she's a B anyway. I knew this going in, so it's no skin off my back. From what I understand, the nurses don't want me to go to nights, cuz the other new grad who is staying on days in "really green" compared to me. :cutie: Aw shucks, thanks! I mean, it sucks for my friend, but dang. I hope she can catch on quickly.
don't get all drama mama, you are better than that!
So I just had my birthday. We went to a local place called Angelo's. Holy crap, that was the 2nd best steak I've ever had, and I've craved it since! I'd eat it now! And bonus, the waiter was a nurse!
happy happy birthday!

I've been thinking about re-doing our schedule while we're there, since I've not bought any tickets yet. I just have to get Kyle to sit down with me. Or just hand it over to Jenn & Sophia ;) & let them go nuts!

'K, that's all for now!

I'm always here to help!! :hug:

That is a great price for airfare!!! ANd AC airport has like 3 terminals and you could walk one end to the other 100 times in 30mins so you will be fine!! :) But too bad you won't be there longer, there is a great Coach outlet in AC ;)

Happy belated Birthday!!!:bday:

That is a great price for airfare!!! ANd AC airport has like 3 terminals and you could walk one end to the other 100 times in 30mins so you will be fine!! :) But too bad you won't be there longer, there is a great Coach outlet in AC ;)

Happy belated Birthday!!!:bday:

Thanks!

Also, thanks about the info on AC, DH was worried about the time between flights.

We have a Coach outlet RIGHT HERE in Myrtle Beach! Lord help me! I'm SO picky about purses, never want to spend more than $20 for one, but I REALLY like some of theirs.

Woot! (is that what the kids say these days?)

Excellent airfare Beka! We're paying $80 each way for 4 bags...:eek:

:woohoo::woohoo:

Joe and I have stayed at the Dolphin several times. We really love it there. The location is awesome. :goodvibes Keep working on the Coach bag. :rolleyes1

I'm so glad that you like your job! :goodvibes

Happy belated Birthday :flower3:

Here to help!!

'K, that's all for now!

:flower3:

I made more ressies today!

Got Via Napoli for the 8th at 12:45, & Shula's for the 13th at 8:30pm.

Here's our tentative schedule:

7th: fly out
8th: EPCOT day, Via Napoli for lunch, F&WF for dinner
9th: DHS? they have EMH that morning. No food ressies for that night.
10th: MK. It's open till 2a. My heiney is SO THERE.
11th: MNSSHP. Kona for dinner prior. It's at 5, but I'm gonna check in earlier if I can't wrangle a 4p or 4:30p ressie before then. Still not sure if we should go to AK that morning. There's some stuff I REALLY want to do there.
12th: DHS? Fantasmic is that night. EPCOT is an 8a EMH, but not sure if we'll do that. Might do AK that morning since we'll have done DHS earlier in the week.
13th: Bah. Humbug. Boy Wizard day. US closes at 7p, so I made ressies for Shula's at 8:30. Figured we could grab a cab & get back to the hotel in time to swipe on some deodorant & brush our hair before stuffing beef in our faces like we've not ever had a meal. EPCOT is open till 12a, so if I'm completely losing my mind, I'll head over there, sit in England, & cry.
14th: go home. BOOO!
15th, 16th, 17th: work 3 back-to-back 12 hour shifts. All for Disney!

I made more ressies today!

Got Via Napoli for the 8th at 12:45, & Shula's for the 13th at 8:30pm.

Here's our tentative schedule:

7th: fly out
8th: EPCOT day, Via Napoli for lunch, F&WF for dinner
9th: DHS? they have EMH that morning. No food ressies for that night.
10th: MK. It's open till 2a. My heiney is SO THERE.
11th: MNSSHP. Kona for dinner prior. It's at 5, but I'm gonna check in earlier if I can't wrangle a 4p or 4:30p ressie before then. Still not sure if we should go to AK that morning. There's some stuff I REALLY want to do there.
12th: DHS? Fantasmic is that night. EPCOT is an 8a EMH, but not sure if we'll do that. Might do AK that morning since we'll have done DHS earlier in the week.
13th: Bah. Humbug. Boy Wizard day. US closes at 7p, so I made ressies for Shula's at 8:30. Figured we could grab a cab & get back to the hotel in time to swipe on some deodorant & brush our hair before stuffing beef in our faces like we've not ever had a meal. EPCOT is open till 12a, so if I'm completely losing my mind, I'll head over there, sit in England, & cry.
14th: go home. BOOO!
15th, 16th, 17th: work 3 back-to-back 12 hour shifts. All for Disney!

So excited for you! Jealous too! Although my kids are too old not to take, they would kill me!

My poor Disney Visa. It's on fire.

Wanna know why?

I mean, it's BURNING.

Cuz

I

bought

my

tickets

for

the

parks

today!

:cool1:

Got a 6 day hopper (was the same price as a 5 day, so why not?), MNSSHP tickets, and Islands of Adventure tickets.

I got all of them through Undercover Tourist, except MNSSHP.

Now I need to figure out some shirts for us for MNSSHP!

My poor Disney Visa. It's on fire.

Wanna know why?

I mean, it's BURNING.

Cuz

I

bought

my

tickets

for

the

parks

today!

:cool1:

Got a 6 day hopper (was the same price as a 5 day, so why not?), MNSSHP tickets, and Islands of Adventure tickets.

I got all of them through Undercover Tourist, except MNSSHP.

Now I need to figure out some shirts for us for MNSSHP!

Yall should make, I'm with dopey and i'm with grumpy shirts :) congrats on tix purchased!

Yall should make, I'm with dopey and i'm with grumpy shirts :) congrats on tix purchased!

Thanks for your help via text! I hope Kayla's 1st day was good, and that today will be better!

The shirt idea is cute! Too bad I'm both dopey & grumpy :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter