• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Nighttime Attractions at HS and AK?

Paul in CT

DIS Veteran
We are planning to go to WDW in December and noticed that for most nights HS and AK are closing early, 7:00 PM and 5:00 PM, respectively. Does this indicate that the Star Wars fireworks at HS and the Rivers of Light nighttime show at AK will not be running during December?

I'm guessing AK will open later, park hours change constantly this far out. It should be dark by 7 that time of year so no problem with FWs.

I was wondering the same thing since that's when we are going. i'm really hoping they will expand the hours!

I think there is a rumor (from EasyWDW) suggesting ROL will start in November (if they get it all working)

Considering there is supposed to be the Rogue One theatrical release in December, I'm sure they will have fireworks, too.

WDW recently expanded the July AK hours to night, so I wouldn't worry too much

Hours are not set that far in advance. Expect all park hours to change. AK is now open around 8-11pm nightly. It's no longer closing at 5pm

WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY too early for a "finished" December schedule.:)

DHS won't close at 7:00 PM in December(except maybe one night for the Pop Warner Party)and DAK won't close at 5:00 PM.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter