New Menu at Animator's Palate

We leave Thursday on the Dream...I'll definitely report back when we return. I looked at the new menu...not too impressed with the changes, but I'm sure I can find something to eat!

We got that menu! Delicious. The red onion salad nearly made me ask for a second serving of it. Absolutely perfect. And the gratin was beyond good to my tastebuds. Again I wanted seconds.

I'd had the risotto in feb and while it was good it relied entirely on salt for taste. I couldn't even eat half, and that was an appetizer that I was using for my meal. I'm glad it's gone.

I can't speak for meat eaters and how they might react to the non-veg items on the menu (I do recall one of amazing tablemates not caring for the butternut squash soup but DH liked it a lot...but then again that soup is vegetarian) but us vegetarians really enjoyed it!

I loved the risotto. That sucks. At least they didn't mess with much else.

Me too! I ask for it every night! It makes me sad that they got rid of it. I love risotto, it's my favorite food. It's too labor intensive and requires too much cooking skill for me to make on my own. It's such a rare menu item that I used my cruises as my 4-7 nights of risotto lol.

Got off on Thursday, I had the black bean chipotle cakes and that was probably my favorite on-board food

I'm hoping if I request the mushroom risotto that they can make one for me another night. It is the one food I really look forward to!!

Still looks like my least favorite menu on the 3-night cruise.

The black truffle pursettes were amazing. The restaurant (on the Dream) itself brought on a serious headache. It was about as relaxing a meal as one might find at McDonald's. I know it's geared toward the kids, but dang. Still couldn't believe the people at the table in front of us having their children watching Tom & Jerry cartoons on a laptop while there was so much for a kid to watch around them. Actually maybe too much going on.

Is the lemon/thyme chicken still there? That was one of my favorite dishes.

I thought the steak at AP was the best of the 3 restaurants. Overall, this was my favorite menu. I was disappointed in the fish selections in the other two. The truffle pursettes were amazing and the potato cheese soup was great.

Is the lemon/thyme chicken still there? That was one of my favorite dishes.

Never mind. I missed seeing that page of the menu. Glad it is still there. Going in December.

We were on the 10/6 Dream sailing and according to our serving team it was the first sailing with the new menu. The new menu was good and we enjoyed the selections that we ordered.

Looks like my family is going to have a hard time finding something that night. Nothing really jumps out that they will eat

Anyone know if there's anywhere else that has the shrimp-cheesecake appetizer they did away with?? Had it in June and couldn't wait to have it again in December...now I'm bummed.

Anything with Goat Cheese is a win for me. Bummed about shrimp cheesecake, tho, we liked that. Bet risotto is gone because its too hard to mass produce consistently. Glad I got to have it last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter