New Member & Tons of Questions!

BambiLady

Earning My Ears
Hello DIS Members!

I am new here - planning a trip for my family to WDW and we are shooting for this November.

I have twin girls and they will be 18 months old when we travel, of course my DH thinks it's a bad idea but I think it's a great time. Probably going to take my mom with us so she can help with the girls. My husband and I are big Disney fans but this is our first time planning a trip with children so I am glad to have found this board. I have never really known about the forums before but have spent the past few weeks reading and have learned a ton from everyone here.

Thanks! and nice to meet you all :flower:

Welcome aboard!!! :banana:

This place will help you soooo much. I find every question I had answered on this board, it's great! :wave2:

WELCOME to the Dis Board. You will find all your questions are answered here in many ways and variations. You will be happy you found us :cheer2:

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Have you looked at the Family board for tips for travelling with children :)

Hi there & welcome to the forum! :earsgirl: There's lots of helpful people here, so any questions that you have will be answered very quickly. :goodvibes

:earsgirl: Welcome to the DIS!We're going in November too,it's our fave time to go (then and January )!
Have fun planning! :banana: :listen:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter