New Magic Kingdom Parade??

Very disappointed the parade is going away . The electrical parade was my favorite. I hope they have something else planned for night time. The wishes show has also been scaled back too with fewer shows per week. Going in Oct and disney schedule is constantly changing. When we have to have our plans made up 180 days prior to our visit.

To be honest I ain't too fussed about it finishing up..Yes it's sad and I hope they eventually bring something like " Paint The Night " ...And although we arrive on October 9th for 14 days of magical memories, it hasn't disrupted our planning schedule ...We have 14 ADRS booked, all our FP's booked, meet and greet with friends from other Disney sites planned...However I do feel sympathy for anyone going for the first time, especially with little ones..

Very disappointed the parade is going away . The electrical parade was my favorite. I hope they have something else planned for night time. The wishes show has also been scaled back too with fewer shows per week. Going in Oct and disney schedule is constantly changing. When we have to have our plans made up 180 days prior to our visit.
I never thought to look at wishes schedule as it has been almost every night forever it seems. We leave next week. I have to check thanks

Can anyone link me to the main thread for the Electrical Parade updates? I hope they come up with something soon to replace it I loved that parade!!

The wishes show has also been scaled back too with fewer shows per week. Going in Oct and disney schedule is constantly changing.

Wishes runs fewer nights in October due to the MNSSHP.

I never thought to look at wishes schedule as it has been almost every night forever it seems. We leave next week. I have to check thanks

Wishes is running every night in August.

I was there in Feb as well and it was only like 3 times a week. I know why it's scaled back in Oct. They have hallo wishes.
Outside of MNSSHP and MVMCP party days (and the occasional early closing for private parties, etc.), Wishes is scheduled for every night.

It was on the calendar for every day last February, at 8:00, 9:00, or 10:00pm. Perhaps you missed some of the showings? Wishes is one of the things that will almost always run every night with regular closings.

We are going end of Nov into Dec, and I find the planning a little more difficult for this time period, especially Animal Kingdom.

I'm not that upset that MSEP is going away, but I sure hope they do something. No evening parade would be a bummer!

Probably a tactic to make more people want to go to the holiday parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter