New Here

darrensue

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm Sue and we will be going to WDW with our two beautiful special needs children in August. I am looking forward to reading these boards and getting lots of great advice!!!! :cool1:

Welcome.jpg

HI Sue and welcome!!!

We'll be there in August as well, staying at the Polynesian.

The one thing that SAVED us last August (well, aside from trip insurance when Tropical Storm Faye arrived) was a bunch of Misty Mate Misters. They're the size of an electric toothbrush, and we were able to cool off whenever we needed to. I saw some the other day at BJs warehouse, for 3/$15-- an absolute bargain!!!

Also, have you checked out the DIS-abilities board here? There are probably some people there who can give you specific pointers on how to make your kids' trip even more special.

I just wanted to say welcome to DISboards and may you have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Where you staying at? Looking forward in hearing more from you.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

Welcome! We are new at this too!! Were going this July for the first time and can't wait :cool1:

Hi! I'm Sue and we will be going to WDW with our two beautiful special needs children in August. I am looking forward to reading these boards and getting lots of great advice!!!! :cool1:

Glad you are here Sue, welcome to the DIS.

I'm new too but WELCOME!! There is so much information on this site.
Have fun!!
Lori from Iowa

Welcome to the DIS!!! This is a great place to get your questions answered or to answer someone else's questions. Great group of people and I'm glad you joined!
:cool1::woohoo::dance3::yay::cheer2::grouphug::flower3::wave2:pixiedust::disrocks::hyper2:party: :jumping1: :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter