New Guy

KPoj

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to say, "Hello". I've been checking out your board for a few weeks now. I've been to WDW 5 times over the years and DisneyLand once. My last trip to WDW was in Sept of 2000. I'm looking at taking my family back down to WDW May of 2006. Thanks in advance for all the information that you have shared and for having the patience to answer the repeat questions that I'm sure to ask. :earboy2:

KPoj

Welcome to the DIS board. We look forward to chatting with you and reading your trip reports to either WDW or DL

:cheer2:

Welcome to the DIS, I can't wait to hear about the plans for your upcoming trip. SHARE SHARE SHARE :wave2:

Welcome to the DIS, I can't wait to hear about the plans for your upcoming trip. SHARE SHARE SHARE :wave2:

Thanks for the welcome, All.

Tubachick,
I love to plan out these trips. It almost makes the wait tolerable. We're pretty early in the planning stages, but I'm already making a budget and trying to decide on accomadations.

We're not sure about on-site or off-site. I think that because of the flexibility in prices, we're leaning on off-site. I say this but I can't stop looking at the Port Orleans and Coronado Springs resorts. I think the kids would get a kick out of staying on-site.

I'll post when we get a little more info. This site is really fun. I like reading how others do their planning in the run up to a WDW trip.

BTW, all these abbreviations are confusing. Is there a key somewhere?

KPoj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter