New guidelines - September CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a BOG for 09/14 at 8:55AM if anyone wants it, it is for 11 people so could go to a couple of people if need be.

I'm cancelling a 12:50 reservation for Le Cellier on Thursday, September 24th for a party of 10. PM to coordinate.

Here is my cancel list for Sept if anyone is interested, please PM!

'Ohana 8am Sept 5th for 4
Be Our Guest 6pm Sept 4th for 4
Be Our Guest 8am Sept 4th for 4
Cinderella's Royal Table 3:50pm Sept 2nd for 2
Wishes Dessert Party 9pm Sept 2nd for 4

I have a BOG breakfast for 3 on 9/23/15 at 8:25 am that I can release now that we got our ideal date and time. :) If anyone is interested, please PM me.

TAKEN

Last edited:
Available for coordinated drop...please let me know if you are interested!

Be Our Guest Restaurant

Date: Sunday, September 13, 2015
Time: 7:35 PM
Guests: 2 Adults, 1 Child Update Guests

GONE

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Here is advance notice: at noon central time today (7/17) I am going to cancel:

Party of 4 (we happen to be 2 adults, 1 DA & 1 kiddo)
  • Saturday, 9/5: Cape May for 5:55 PM
  • Sunday, 9/6:
    • CRT breakfast 9:15 AM
    • BOG lunch 1:15 PM
    • CP dinner 6:35
    • BIPPITTI BOPPITIE BOUTIQUE @ THE MK 8:20 AM (this is a PRE ROPE DROP RESSIE. This one I can't cancel online & will have to call in. So, I'm going to cancel the food first then call...gives you time if you're interested in them both.)
  • Monday, 9/7:
    • Chef Mickey 8:55 AM
    • San Angel 1:30 PM
    • Boma 6:30 PM
    • Biergarten 6:45
  • Tuesday, 9/8: Chef Mickey 9:20 AM

We've decided to shorten our stay @ WDW & spend some time furhter south the first part of the week (and avoid any potential WDW crowds for the holiday). If you look closely at the Sunday ressies, you could take your sweet kiddo to BBB pre-park opening and then eat breakfast in the castle, all fancied up!!!

Have a great day all! :flower3::flower2::flower3::flower2::flower3::flower2:

Going to cancel reservation: Saturday 9/26 BOG breakfast for 3 at 8:10.

Willing to coordinate. (also never done this, so please explain how it works in your PM)

Taken

Last edited:
I have a BOG reservation for Thursday 9/10 for 3 @ 11:50 am that i am going to cancel (Counter service lunch)
Pm me if you want to coordinate.

I will be canceling a BOG Lunch reservation on 9/26 at 10:30 A.M. PM me if you are interested in coordinating.

TAKEN!

Last edited:
I have 2 Sci-fi for Wednesday September 16. 1:25pm and 4:45pm. Both party of 3.

Will coordinate!

I have a breakfast reservation for BOG 9/13 @ 9:30. PM me if interested

GONE

Last edited:
We are cancelling our September trip and going at a later time. So if you are going September 8-16, it's your lucky day!

All for a party of 7:

8th
BOG 2 pm

9th
Via Napoli 11:30 am
Cape May 5:50 pm

11th
BOG 10:45 am
Chef Mickey's 7:20 pm

12th
TREX 9 pm

13th
50s 12:10 pm

14th
Garden Grill 7:45 pm

15th
Crystal Palace 10:30 am

16th
BOG 8:15 am
Tepan Edo 3 pm

I'm not going to do this until this evening. I will post before I do b/c I'm not sure exactly when. Is the fairest way PM or first come first serve on the Disney site?

I have 2 Akershus reservations for 3 I will be releasing and I'm willing to coordinate!

Saturday, Sept 26 - 6:50 PM
Sunday, Sept 27, - 3:05 PM

I'm planning to drop an IllumiNations Desert Party reservation for two on 9/26. PM to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter