New guidelines - October CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'll be cancelling one reservation. Let me know if you want to coordinate, otherwise I'll be cancelling tonight around 7PM CST.

10/8 @10:30AM Chef Mickeys - 6 people

I've gotten three notifications from ******** that there is a 1900 PF for 4 available at 7:55 on 10/18 if anyone wants it. This is my third notification about it, so it's been sitting out there for almost 2 hours now.

I have a mama Melrose fantasmic package for 4 on october 31 at 3H15 PM. Let me know if you want it

I have an Akershus for 4 on Sunday, October 18th at 12:00 noon that I will be cancelling. PM me if you would like it. Taken!

Last edited:

There is a BOG breakfast for 3 available for 10/1. 8:20 am. Just saw it while looking for lunch.

I have a Crystal Palace for 10/20 at 8:05am for 4 people I no longer need. PM me if you would like it. (Taken!)

Last edited:

I am going to cancel the following reservations. I would be happy to coordinate via PM!
10/11 Crystal Palace 10:15 am - 5 people TAKEN
10/11 Be Our Guest 7:45 pm - 5 people TAKEN
10/14 Be Our Guest 9:10 pm - 3 people TAKEN

Last edited:
Going to be cancelling Whispering Canyon - Sat. 10\10 for 6 people at 6:40 PM. Happy to try and coordinate via PM.
Also, anyone having issues getting notifications via e-mail? I haven't received an email notification since early June. :-(

I am going to cancel BOG for 2 at 9:40 am on 10/6 and am willing to coordinate a time.

Updated to say this ADR had been taken.

Last edited:
I have a 10/31 BOG reservation at 7:40 PM for 7 people that I will be canceling. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate. Please note: This is a sold out party night.

Going to cancel an 8:15 Le Cellier reservation for 2 on 10/1. PM me to coordinate!

Just canceled! Sorry couldn't coordinate! Had to pick a preferred time.

-BOG 10/9 (Party of 4) 6:10 PM
-BOG 10/9 (Party of 2) 6:10 PM

I have an Ohana on 10/30 at 8:25 PM (GONE) and a BOG on 10/31 at 1:55 PM (GONE) to cancel, both for 4 people. No rush, PM to coordinate.

Last edited:
I have a couple of ADRs to cancel and they are for 5 ppl:
10/2: Ohana @ 5:10pm - TAKEN
10/2: Hoop De Doo @6:15pm (cat 2 seating)
10/4: Ohana @ 6:30pm - TAKEN

Let me know if interested. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter