• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
11/14 California Grill 5:15 for 6 people

...hate to give this one up. PM me to arrange. GONE!

Last edited:
11/6 Narcoosee's at 7:10pm for four - Dropped today, 10/30 at 12:36pm

Last edited:
I have a BOG breakfast reservation on 10/31 at 8:20am for four.

I Also have a 8:00 breakfast at crystal palace for four on Tuesday 11/3 that I will probably drop.

Pm me to try to coordinate.

I hope this makes some people very happy (we are still looking for lunch but have been able to snag a later breakfast time :-))..

11/22 BOG @ 8:05 am (for 6 people) - Gone
11/26 BOG @ 8:05 am (for 6 people)

PM according to rules in the very first post and we will coordinate :-)

Last edited:
11/14 Mama Melrose F! Package 12:50 Lunch Party of 8.

PM if you want to coordinate. I will drop at 11PM tonight if I don't hear from anyone.

I am willing to coordinate dropping the following reservations if anyone is interested - but it MUST be coordinated through a PM and not on this page. I'm still hoping for some ADR's for our trip, but I don't want to hang on to these as they won't work with our park days.

GONE - 11/19 - O'hana breakfast 10:20 - 5 ppl
11/22 - Tuskar House Dinner at 5:30 - 5 ppl
11/23 - Tuskar House Dinner at 6:50 - 5 ppl

Dropping Tuskar house tonight at 7:30pm if no one is interested.

Crystal Palace for 4 November 15th at 635, please PM if interested. GONE

Last edited:
Just dropped 2 for Be Our Guest at 6:50pm on Wednesday, November 4th.

Also dropped 2 for Be Our Guest at 6:50pm on Thursday, November 5th.

Last edited:
I will be releasing a 7:20 dinner reservation for 2 at 'Ohana for 11/27/15. If you would like it, please PM me and we can coordinate a time for me to release the reservation. If you do not PM me, I will not release the reservation to you (in compliance with the rules of the thread). If no one has requested coordination via PM by 5:00PM on Monday (11/02/15) I will release this reservation.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Might have gone overboard trying to get the right time but just released the 6:10 and 8:50 ressies.

FYI: These were reserved and dropped within a few minutes and NOT hoarded!

1900 Park Fare reservations.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter