New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to cancel Ohana breakfasts for 5 people for Saturday 11/21 and Sunday 11/22. Ps...ate there today and it was great! Pm or will drop at 1:15pm.

Saturday November 21 California Grill 5:15 PM 5 people
Saturday November 21 Hollywood Brown Derby 7:50 PM 4 people
Saturday November 21 California Grill 9:10 PM 5 people

Please PM me if you'd like to coordinate, I don't check the thread itself since I'm not looking to pick up anything else.

Cancelling now.

Just cancelled Akershus for 8:15 for 5 ppl at 8:15 on 11/22.

And BOG lunch at 1:15 on 11/24 for 5ppl

Sorry for short notice.

I have two reservations for BOG on 11/25/2015 that I will be cancelling at 11:00 am CST.

First one is for 4 people at 9:45 pm
Second one is for 6 people at 9:50 pm

Have a Biergarten candlelight professional lunch at 2 for four on 11/30 for the 500 show. Pm to coordinate.

Last edited:
Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table on November 25th at 8:25 p.m. for 2 people. Would like to drop tonight. PM to coordinate!

RELEASED

Last edited:
Need to cancel the following for 6 ppl.

11/25 hacienda San Angel @ 7:00 pm
11/27 California Grill @ 7:05 pm

PM to coordinate or will cancel by 9 pm tomorrow.

Cancelled

Last edited:
I have a Minnie's Holiday Dine on Nov 30th at 4:30 for 4 to cancel. I was able to get a later time. This is my 10th post so I should have the ability to do PM's and have not done this before so would need someone to walk me through the steps. But the Dis community has been such a great help in planning I hope I am able to pay it forward somehow! In no real rush but would like to drop it in the next day or so. Thanks!

Still have this, I'll be cancelling tomorrow evening at 9:30 est if I don't hear from anyone before then :)

Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
for 4 people

Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Time: 5:20 PM

Just cancelled Candlelight Pricessional package for 5 people at Biergarten on November 30th at 3pm with 6:45pm show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter