• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to be canceling a reservation for Cape May Cafe on 11/20 for four people at 5:20 PM. PM me by Wednesday if interested.

I have the following to cancel:

Fri, Nov. 28 @ Tutto Italia @9:15pm for 5 people.

PM to coordinate. Will probably cancel by Monday if nobody is interested.

TAKEN -- Have an 8:10pm Chef Mickey's for Friday 11/21 for 4. PM if interested, otherwise will cancel tomorrow morning.

I just dropped a 1900 Park Fare for 3 on Friday 11/21 so I could pick something else up (thanks Wolfpack3!). 7:20 in the evening.

TAKEN - I hope this worked! :)

My family has a ressie at Crystal Palace for 12:15 lunch on 11/25 that we have decided to cancel. I thought that before I cancel it on Monday, I would offer it up in case anyone wants to coordinate picking it up. Let me know. :thumbsup2

I just cancelled Whispering Canyon for November 23rd at 6:25pm for a party of 6, had to drop it for a different time!

Was able to finalize plans so I a few ADR's to release. All of these are for 6 people (except Prime Time is for 7): Sanaa, 7:10pm (11/19), The Wave, 7:35pm (11/20), Kona Breakfast 8:55am (11/21), T-Rex, 10pm (11/22), 50's Prime Time, 8:10pm (11/25). Please pm me if you're interested, otherwise I will be releasing sometime this evening.

Hi all sorry for the short notice...

Cancelling following starting at 1PM this afternoon, PM in advance if you would like to co-ordinate:

11/20 for 4.

10:25AM Crystal Palace
4:00PM Liberty Tree Tavern

11/21 for 4

2:25PM Crystal Palace

11/24 for 5

11:25AM - 1900 Park Fare

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter