New guidelines - June CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have BOG 9:30 Breakfast reservation on Saturday, June 13 for 4 people that I will be cancelling. Please message me if you'd like to coordinate and try and pick it up. UPDATE--Gone!

Last edited:
About to cancel a 6/11 at 5:10 for 4 for the Star Wars Fantastmic package at Hollywood and Vine.

Sorry for short notice but need to swap reservation for another.

Will be cancelling Mama Melrose Fantasmic for 6/23, 4:00 pm, party of 8. PM if you'd like to coordinate.

update; cancelled
Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2015
Time: 7:45 PM
6 people

Last edited:
Cancelling a BOG breakfast for 9 scheduled for Saturday, June 6 at 8:55AM.
Please PM me to coordinate. GONE>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Now that our plans are better finalized, I'm going to be cancelling the following. They're all for 4 guests:

June 5: H&V Star Wars dinner, 7:10 (picked up earlier spot that works better for our young kids; I'm not sure how or why it let me hold two dinner reservations at once)
June 6: H&V Star Wars dinner, 5:55
June 7: H&V Star Wars dinner, 5:50

ETA: Seeing no takers, these have all now been cancelled.

Last edited:
I need to cancel the following reservation, PM me and we can coordinate a time.

BOG - Friday, June 5 @ 1:45PM

Update: Cancelled on 4/9 around 3:55pm and a party of 3 was taken but as of right now there is still a party of 2 available.

Last edited:
Cancelled:
Jedi Mickey Dinner @ 7:55pm on Friday 06/12
Star Wars Galactic Breakfast @ 10:20am on Friday 06/12

Both are for a party of 3.

Edit: Cancelled both shows shortly after posting.

Last edited:
I have a Hollywood and Vine 1105am reservation for June 8th for 5 adults one infant that I am going to cancel. PM if interested

I have a TTRFDP to cancel on 6/3 for 4 people @ it says 6:20. Please PM me if you are interested.

Taken

Last edited:
I have a Sci Fi Star Wars Breakfast to cancel on June 12th for 2 people at 9:30. I'm looking for Sci Fi Star Wars breakfast on June 13th or June 14th! Thanks.

Getting ready to cancel a sci fi drive in regular dine on June 6 @ 2:40 for 6. Looking for Jedi mickey june 6 for 6

Just cancelled at 9:30am EST:
Chef Mickey's
6:30 PM Dinner for 4
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2015

I have a Star Wars Sci Fi Breakfast to cancel for 4 on 6/11 at 10:20 am. Please PM me to coordinate. Thanks!

TAKEN

Last edited:
I will be canceling a Star Wars Galactic Dine In on 6/5 at 10:45am for 5. PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

ETA: Cancelled

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter