New guidelines - December CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am canceling the following. All ADR’s are for 2 people. PM if you would like to coordinate, otherwise I will be letting them go sometime tonight or tomorrow when I get time.

14th The Wave 6:30 pm

15th California Grill 7:50 pm

17th Tutto Italia 7:30 pm

18th Kona Cafe 8:30 am

19th Sanna 7:05 pm

I just noticed availability at 'Ohana on Sunday, December 7 @ 8:05 PM for 6 people.

How do you see these? Is it because you are also looking for a 6 person ADR?

Actually, I'm looking for ADR's for 4 or 5 people, but when I see a HTF ADR on the website, I dig a little deeper to see how many its actually for. I like to try to help others who may be chasing that one special ADR...especially for a larger party! :)

Okay, and now on to my own ADR's...

I did all my Fastpass+ bookings at midnight and now my itinerary is pretty well set. So, I have the following up for grabs:

Sci-Fi Dine-In
Monday, December 8 @ 7:45 PM
Party of 5

Please PM me if you are interested in anything. Thank you!

CRT appears available for "breakfast" for both 12/6 and 12/7... in case anyone is looking for those days.

Ohana Res 12/8 5:10 pm for 10 - going back

Hi all,
I will be releasing a reservation for 10 that was reserved on Dec 8th at 5:10 pm at Ohana. We had planned to do my sister's wedding dinner there, but are going to California Grill instead.

Happy Travel

I am going to cancel Tonys town square on 12/7 at 5:55pm for 8 people. Pm me if you want to coordinate!

I have a 9:30 pm California Grill for 4 ppl on 12/18 that I need to cancel. I got a 5:20 pm
Which works better for us since we have younger children. If anyone is interested PM me to coordinate.
I'm also seeing a CRT ADR for 12/22 for 6 ppl at 5:20 available

I am going to cancel a 12/5 O'Hana ADR at 6:55 pm for two people at 8:00 pm CT tonight.

just cancelled O'Hana breakfast 7:45am for 4 on 12-17. I got a better time and needed to add 2 more people.

I see there is availability at Akershus on Monday, December 8 @ 4:55 PM for up to 8 people!

I have this reservation available. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate. Thanks!

Happy Holidays! :santa:

Just cancelled the following:

1900 Park Fare Dec 25 @ 6pm for 4
Crystal Palace Dec 24 @ 6:40 pm for 4
Teppen Edo Dec 22 @ 5:10 pm for 4

Just cancelled Trail's End on Dec. 15 for 6 people.

Will be cancelling Rose & Crown for Dec. 12 at 6:20 for 6 people. PM me if you are interested.

I will be cancelling the following reservation:

Be Our Guest Dec 31 6:10 4 people

We decided to be in Epcot instead. Please PM me if you're interested.

ETA: This reservation has been cancelled and taken by someone :).

Have a Ohana Dec 3, @ 735am that I will be cancelling. Just let me know. If don't hear from anyone, will likely cancel on Monday

I have a December 13 Cali Grill for 5 people at 9:00. Wishes is at 10:00 that night. Hate to cancel but college kids want something more casual. PM to coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter