New guidelines - December CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are rearranging some of our plans so I have a couple reservations that I don't need. PM me if you are interested in either!

12/22 - 12:20 PM Chef Mickeys - Party of 4
12/23 - 8:40 AM 'Ohana - Party of 4

I have been keeping my eye on December 30th at the MK for a while and all TS have been completely booked up. Just happened to notice that a Crystal Palace slot just opened up at 3:50. Looks like it will accommodate a large group too.

Just posting in case someone is looking for a sit down meal on that day and hasn't been able to find one :goodvibes

I will be dropping:

Sci-Fi, party of 6
Date: Friday, December 26, 2014
Time: 7:50 PM

Please PM me if you are interested in coordinating.

I have Crystal Palace Sat Dec 20th 1205pm lunch for 2 to drop.
PM me if you want to coordinate.

There is a CRT showing up right now on 12/12 for 2 people at 5:45pm, I know someone wants it!

This is still available. I'm going to cancel within the next week unless someone wants to coordinate.

Candlelight Processional Package at The Garden Grill
Monday, December 29, 2014 at 5:45 PM for 3 Guests

Just dropped Crystal Palace Fri Dec 19th at 615pm for 2
Sorry couldn't coordinate, had to drop to snag a BOG supper :banana::banana:

Ok I have the following reservations and I'm willing to coordinate, so please PM if interested! We were able to get a BOG ressie!! So we have to change around some of our plans in order to fit it in!! Keep your eyes open for BOG, a lot of people are hitting the 45 day mark for the final payment, so cancellations are happening! The BOG I picked up wasn't posted anywhere it just showed up, so don't just rely on the boards for notifications! Keep checking!!!

Here's what I have up for grabs (all were booked for a party of 4.)

Hollywood & Vine - Wednesday, December 17 - 8:10 AM (GONE)

'Ohana - Friday, December 19 - 9:25 PM (GONE)

The Crystal Palace - Sunday, December 21 - 10:35 AM (GONE)

Chef Mickey's - Monday, December 22 - 12:20 PM (GONE)

There are some Sci-Fi ressie's that popped up today for Dec 6th mid afternoon and evening if anyone is looking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter