New guidelines - AUGUST 2016 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 19 - Party of 4 - I have a 8:25am, PPO Tusker House breakfast that I'm cancelling
Let me know if you want to coordinate a time for me to drop it.

Cancelled

Last edited:
I am going to be cancelling a Sci-fi for Mon, 8/29 for a party of 4 at 4:50pm and I have an Ohana's on 9/1 for a party of 5 for 5:40pm I am going to be cancelling

Hi everyone!

I just cancelled Chip 'N' Dale's Harvest Feast Breakfast at The Garden Grill on Tuesday, August 23 at 8:35am for 7 people.

Happy ADR-ing!!

I also just cancelled Be Our Guest dinner on Thursday, August 25 at 9:20pm for 6 people :)

I have an 8/28 BOG dinner ressie for 4 people at 6:10 that I need to cancel. I will coordinate if anyone is interested.

**this has been taken.

Last edited:
I will be cancelling the following:

8/23 Ohana 6:25 for 3
8/23 Ohana 9:20 for 4
8/26 LeCellier 6:15 for 4

PM me if you would like to coordinate.

Also just cancelled

Sunday Aug 21, BOG lunch for 4 at 11:10
Sunday Aug 21, Liberty Tree Tavern dinner for 4 at 6 pm

Cancelling
Sunday august 28 BOG lunch for 4 at 12:25
when my plans firm up next week, and if I get the BOG spot I need I will have several more to drop from the 29th- Sept 2 timeframe

I have a Be Our Guest PPO for 2 people for Friday 8/26 at 8:05 am. I'll be letting it go tomorrow around noon.

[GONE]

Just saw BOG breakfast on 8/30 for a party of up to 5 available at 8:40AM!!! Somebody with a large party jump on it :)

Last edited:
I have beaches and cream on the 29th at 11:50 AM for 4 that I will be cancelling if anyone wants it. Turns out that my DD only really wants to get the ice cream so I just got a reservation on another night for later on.

I am going to cancel the following later today:

Hollywood and Vine - 8/25 8:30am for 5 people
Akershus - 8/26 8:10am for 5 people
Le Cellier - 8/26 5:50 pm for 4 people
Tiffins Jungle Book package - 8/28 5:10 pm for 5 people

I'll check here first in case anyone wants to coordinate... :)

Update: Cancelled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter