New Game!!! Whazzup With That Username?!?

He still insists this should have been the name to his movie, but Steve,Chevy and Martin said no.

Even after countless rejection e-mails from Disney, she keeps petitioning The Nine Dragons to add her favorite dish to the menu. Insists it's simply devine with broccoli and baby corn.

Is a Protestant minister. He thought he'd found a sure fire way to raise funds until the Vatican called and threatened to sue for trademark & patent infringement. Tried renaming the game.....but it never caught on.

KNWVIKING

Was heard to mutter to someone in line waiting for Maelstrom, "I know Vikings, and you Sir, are no Viking."

KNWVIKING

A clever anagram of King Wink V, father of Sleepy and all around lover of dwarfs.

greenban said:
DIS USER NAME # of Gusses Answered Correct Guesser
athenna 2
Beca 1
Bongo59 1
Bugeye 3
calypso*a*go-go 2

-Tony

P.S. Help formatting experts. In my edit mode, everything is spaced correctly under the proper header! I created an access database to manage the count! Any suggestions for a neater appearance?

Tony, Do you mean you'd like to do it something like this? I used Access97 to quickly make a table and export it to HTML (then fixed the HTML for suitable posting on the DIS (required to make it work right)). Send me a PM if you want to do it like this and I'll send you directions.

<TABLE BORDER=1 BGCOLOR=#ffffff CELLSPACING=0><FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000><CAPTION><B>Table1</B></CAPTION><THEAD><TR><TH BGCOLOR=#c0c0c0 BORDERCOLOR=#000000 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>DIS-UserName</FONT></TH><TH BGCOLOR=#c0c0c0 BORDERCOLOR=#000000 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Number of Guesses</FONT></TH><TH BGCOLOR=#c0c0c0 BORDERCOLOR=#000000 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Answered Correctly</FONT></TH><TH BGCOLOR=#c0c0c0 BORDERCOLOR=#000000 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Winning Guesser</FONT></TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR VALIGN=TOP><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>athenna</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>2</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>No</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000><BR></FONT></TD></TR><TR VALIGN=TOP><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Beca</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>1</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>No</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000><BR></FONT></TD></TR><TR VALIGN=TOP><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Bongo59</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>1</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>No</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000><BR></FONT></TD></TR><TR VALIGN=TOP><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Bugeye</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>3</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>No</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000><BR></FONT></TD></TR><TR VALIGN=TOP><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Greenban</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>11</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Yes</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Answered - out of game</FONT></TD></TR><TR VALIGN=TOP><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Zzz And-So-On</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>2042</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Yes</FONT></TD><TD BORDERCOLOR=#c0c0c0 ><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000>Caskbill :-)</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY><TFOOT></TFOOT></TABLE>

Bill

The Godfather (oops, Lisa must be Godmother) of all things Peter Pan "Hey Tiger Lilly....I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse"

Sunday morning, proud member of the bell choir...
Sunday afternoon...Miami Dolphins Cheer Leader

greenban said:
CASKBILL A guy named Bill who once worked with caskets/funeral industry!
-Tony

You're correct.....but
You gave two occupations so i think that only makes you half right.

Do a google search on my hometown and you'll nail it down..... :rose:

KNWVIKING said:
Used to perform a strip tease routine on Jacques Cousteau's boat to entertain the crew during those long documentary trips.

Now you know why the trips were so long... ;)

Scoootch ... had the hiccups the last time down at VB Green Cabin Room ordering another Dewar's
... once drove a scooter until it hurt (ootch)

Caskbill ... makes wine for ducks

new_yawka said:
Sunday morning, proud member of the bell choir...
Sunday afternoon...Miami Dolphins Cheer Leader

:rotfl2:
Actually, my dream job is 3rd string kicker...make the league minimum, watch all the games from the field and you never have to play so you don't get hurt.

Either that or NFL ref...wanna see my holding call?

Caskbill said:
Do a google search on my hometown and you'll nail it down..... :rose:

Duh.........

I see those Batesville trucks fairly often. Should have gotten that one! :confused3

CASKBILL:

Is autistic and has an uncanny ability to remember and recall DVC Points charts. Got his handle because when you wanted to know about points you'd go to "see, ask Bill" (C ASK BILL).

Later, was used as the model for an infamous computer program found through the DIS.

dougmatt said:
Now for one... Scoootch. Obviously has a wife like me that everytime he gets comfortable tells him to MOVE!

OR

What you get when a scooter runs over Stitch!?!?!?! :moped:

D

:lol: Sorry...I'm a woman so I'd be the wife, not have a wife...otherwise funny answer though...but still incorrect.

:rotfl: about Stitch getting run over by the scooter....my screen name does have to do with a Disney character, but it's not Stitch;)....keep guessing!
superbiggrin.gif

Scootch - Has a dog with an itchy butt
rotlaugh.gif
Scoootch ... had the hiccups the last time down at VB Green Cabin Room ordering another Dewar's
... once drove a scooter until it hurt (ootch)
laugh.gif
keep guessing;)

IsAreWasWereAm

Took when he did current events in elementary school a little too serious and to this day is a little mixed up about it -- thinking that instead of "who what when where and How" that it is "Is Are Was Were and Am" ...argues the point with everyone he knows and just cannot get past it :rotfl:

Caskbill, am aware of the big casket company in Batesville. We have driven by it a few times. Do you own it or something??? If so, will you adopt me??? I'm still trying to figure out Scootch, a Disney character but NOT Stitch??? Mmmmmm :rolleyes: As for me, I have heard them all...Cagney and Lacey, Lacey Underalls (from Cadyshack), and there used to be a country singer named Lacy J. Dalton.

:teeth:
calypso*a*go-go said:
new_yawka -- Back-up singer for Chaka Khan :cool1:

Only if the Chipmunks put out a "Chipmunks do Chaka Khan" Album :rockband:

Star War's movie nut with significant body hair issues.

During the 80's college days was give the nickname "New Chewbacca" which has over time (due to the accent's of his home town new york) been shortened to new_yawka.. :wizard:

Or he could just be fixated on that home town..... :confused3

D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter