New FOP opened up in November!

It's not just November... When I checked 30 days out a couple hours ago, there are a bunch available.

just got FP for both Saturday Sept 30 and Sunday Oct 1 at 9:30 AM for 4. Something happened.....

Just got FoP for 2 for 9:05 am, Fri Nov 3. None were available at any time when my window opened Sept 3.

Bill From PA

Was able to move mine to an earlier time on 11/1. Multiple time slots were available for 11/1 and 10/28 (I only checked these days since these are our Animal Kingdom days)

There is another thread about this happening. I am starting to worry that there has been a glitch in the system. Unless they are opening up a new theater or somehow increasing the ride capacity, I don't see where all these extra FPs are coming from. It will just mean longer FP lines.

Yep, been checking daily for weeks and nothing then all of a sudden today there were numerous times available for the day we will be in AK (Sunday, October 8th). Have been to AK a couple of times since Pandora opened and have never been able to get a FP anytime and we don't want to do rope drop or wait 2+ hours. Sure hope this is not a glitch!

Thank you so much for sharing. I was able to switch from Na'vi to FOP at noon. Very happy!!!

Thanks. Saw this on FB a few hours ago and switched our river FP for fop. We had to reschedule this trip because Irma caused ours to be canceled and lost all my hard to get FP and dining. At least we got one FP back.

Decided to keep our river journey FP for 11/2 but moved up our fop 615pm slot to 1130am on 11/5 which is more accessible

You all are scaring me. I also was able to move up a 5pm FP on Nov 21 to 11am. Hopefully, it is not a glitch. I have not seen any additional FP's for anything else so these additional FP's must have been deliberate. After all, any other time there is a glitch in the site they have taken down the site for maintenance.

I also was able to grab one for Thanksgiving week.. the worrisome thing is that they are normally gone within minutes of the 7am window opening, and there has been availability for hours! I definitely think something is going on, I just hope Disney honors the FP's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter