New fantasy land!!!

DQfreak23

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
How is the new fantasy land? Is there a lot more to do now??:worship::3dglasses

I'd say there are a few more options now that things are coming together. As you probably have seen everywhere, Mine Train should be opening up real real soon :) The Little Mermaid ride is also here which is somewhat identical to the one in Disneyland.. Then you have Story Time with Belle and that is pretty entertaining, but definitely geared toward a younger audience.. and then Be Our Guest restaurant is amazing! It's just a little overpriced ;)

I've been there twice when some new stuff was coming there. The "Barnstormer" ride is always a fun one for me, then there are the double dumbos! Then there is the little mermaid ride, and then the new mine train ride! I didn't eat at the BOG restaurant but I've heard a lot of people say it was good!

Toontown has become a Circus themed area, keeping the Barnstormer and making it into a circus act. There's a replacement for Donald's boat, in the form of Casey's train from Dumbo. Duel Dumbos as well. Ariel is open, Be our Guest is open, which is amazing, but dark...(Ask for the grey stuff). Dwarf Train is opening this week I think....so yeah.

It looks a lot cooler. They've added Gaston's Tavern which has really good cinnamon rolls, Beast's Castle and a new Little Mermaid ride. It looks totally different over there I like it

It looks a lot cooler. They've added Gaston's Tavern which has really good cinnamon rolls, Beast's Castle and a new Little Mermaid ride. It looks totally different over there I like it

Ah, Still have to try the Pork Shank and Lefou's Brew

Honestly my favorite part about New Fantasyland is that they do a great job of immersing you! When you're in Belle's village it really does feel like you're there. Same with Prince Eric's castle.

I've been to the new Fantasy Land 3 times already and I've already forgotten what the old Fantasy Land was like

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter