• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Express Transportation: $19/day or $29/week-SERVICE ENDING AUGUST 23RD 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't recommend this service enough. With the half marathon cancelled today, I decided to hit all four parks. This service is so great. It was seamless. Having to not go through bag check and the front of the parks was awesome. I went from DHS -> AK -> EP -> MK. The largest number of people on the bus was around 10 people.

Riding the bus back to POP at the end of the night made me really appreciate this service.

I've been reading along and may have missed the answer to this question- if you have an ecv from Disney, how do you go about dealing with that in the next park? Do they allow you to keep it when you're switching parks? How would returning the scooter key and getting one for the next park go?

Has anyone had this situation so far? If not, is it possible for someone there now to ask? We are going in a few days and would love to know before we arrive.

Thanks.

Can't recommend this service enough. With the half marathon cancelled today, I decided to hit all four parks. This service is so great. It was seamless. Having to not go through bag check and the front of the parks was awesome. I went from DHS -> AK -> EP -> MK. The largest number of people on the bus was around 10 people.

Riding the bus back to POP at the end of the night made me really appreciate this service.

It's probably likely not many people even know about the service yet. So over time, that max 10 people could become much larger.

I've been reading along and may have missed the answer to this question- if you have an ecv from Disney, how do you go about dealing with that in the next park? Do they allow you to keep it when you're switching parks? How would returning the scooter key and getting one for the next park go?

Has anyone had this situation so far? If not, is it possible for someone there now to ask? We are going in a few days and would love to know before we arrive.

Thanks.
They have disney wheelchairs and strollers available next to every stop to swap if you rented them.
As far as ecv I didn't ask but I would think they have them as well or that it wouldn't be a problem just loading it and returning it at another park.

Has anyone been able to charge the cost of the express service to your room using your magic band? I asked this earlier in the thread but no one had tried at that point. I'm assuming you could at least pay with a gift card if room charging isn't an option.

I am too lazy to read through the entire thread. We have a family of 5. Would it cost us $24 per day, per person, each day?

Has anyone been able to charge the cost of the express service to your room using your magic band? I asked this earlier in the thread but no one had tried at that point. I'm assuming you could at least pay with a gift card if room charging isn't an option.

at the stops when i purchased it was only credit card

So it is not a per day charge?

No. One charge for 7 days worth of use.

We did this, but you have to get it at guest service to charge it back to the room.

I did when I booked mine at WL concierge desk on Monday

I was able to purchase with a Disney gift card at a park ticket window, the beginning of December.

This was supposed to end on Jan 7th. Anyone know if it is going to be extended? Is it available today?

This was supposed to end on Jan 7th. Anyone know if it is going to be extended? Is it available today?

It's actually still running today. @yulilin3 posted a few pages back that there was an advisory that service would start at 2pm today due to the marathon. I don't know if there's been any official word on whether it will continue tomorrow.

It's actually still running today. @yulilin3 posted a few pages back that there was an advisory that service would start at 2pm today due to the marathon. I don't know if there's been any official word on whether it will continue tomorrow.
someone also asked and they were told it would run through the end of the month and that they will make a decision then if it stays

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter