New Epcot Festival of the Arts

Yep so glad I kept my current one weekend day available sceduel now list of Broadway acts please

We will be at WDW then, so I was excited to hear about this. Now I've got to revamp our plans, though. And FP selection is tomorrow. Not much time!

I'm so excited for this! We sold our Hamilton tickets to pay for our Disney trip and maybe the Broadway performances at the festival will help take away the sting of that!

ETA: Also, can they please get Lin-Manuel Miranda to open the festival? He's obviously a Broadway star, and he's now affiliated with Disney too since he wrote songs for Moana.

I'm so excited for this! We sold our Hamilton tickets to pay for our Disney trip and maybe the Broadway performances at the festival will help take away the sting of that!

ETA: Also, can they please get Lin-Manuel Miranda to open the festival? He's obviously a Broadway star, and he's now affiliated with Disney too since he wrote songs for Moana.
While we'd all love Lin to do that, I don't see that being very feasible. He's a little busy with the Mary Poppins sequel, Little Mermaid pre-production and the Mixtape Vol. 2. I don't see him just dropping in for a theme-park event for a while.

While we'd all love Lin to do that, I don't see that being very feasible. He's a little busy with the Mary Poppins sequel, Little Mermaid pre-production and the Mixtape Vol. 2. I don't see him just dropping in for a theme-park event for a while.
I know it's not very likely, but I can dream, lol. I'm just excited that this works out perfectly with our plans.

The 13th is the last day of our trip. We have things planned out pretty full for this day already. It looks interesting, but would take a LOT of rearranging to switch days, so we'll probably miss it.

I was so pumped to hear about this!!!

I was kind of bummed that we were going during an off time, entertainment wise, but now I'm ridiculously excited. If I have to turn 40, I want to turn 40 at WDW during a festival time.

This stuff is what Epcot's future is all about. Festivals. I dig it.

I love it. Love F&G, LOVE F&W, love the additions they've made to the already wonderful holiday offerings (truly, the Holiday Storytellers are criminially underrated when compared to Candelight - and I love Candelight) ... and now this?

LOVE IT. Can't wait and will extend my trip by at least a week, if not two or three based on the schedule when it comes out. Disney has so many Broadway stars and touring casts to pull from, I'm surprised it's taken this long to capitalize on them ... but I'm happy they are.

I am so glad to see more "festival" events being offered. We've done Food & Wine a few times, and F & G twice -- and we'll be there at the end of January so we'll def hit up this new festival. I can't wait for performers and menus to come out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter