• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

200512030035BromeliasP1010047.jpg

I am so curious to know how you got this effect. I love it!

You would not believe how long I stood at POFQ a few weeks ago with my camera re-setting and taking a similar shot over and over ... and over .... :rotfl: and this was the result I was after. Yours has such a lovely luminescence in it. I was eventually pleased with mine (relatively) but it had more of a golden light to it, whereas yours is a 'pure' light. Not sure if that makes any sense. Are you willing to share your secret? (It's okay to say no; I will just keep coming back to admire your work of art :goodvibes)

I am so curious to know how you got this effect. I love it!

You would not believe how long I stood at POFQ a few weeks ago with my camera re-setting and taking a similar shot over and over ... and over .... :rotfl: and this was the result I was after. Yours has such a lovely luminescence in it. I was eventually pleased with mine (relatively) but it had more of a golden light to it, whereas yours is a 'pure' light. Not sure if that makes any sense. Are you willing to share your secret? (It's okay to say no; I will just keep coming back to admire your work of art :goodvibes)

I bet my original shot looked pretty much as you described yours as looking. But making some adjustments in Lightroom really helped to give this some new life. The original is closer to how it appears in person though.

Here's the Before & After....

Untitled12 by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

You are an amazing photographer! PS we are both from Hampton Roads!!:cool1:

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I bet my original shot looked pretty much as you described yours as looking. But making some adjustments in Lightroom really helped to give this some new life. The original is closer to how it appears in person though.

Thank you so much for showing me that. :goodvibes I don't have any noteworthy photo editing software and it's amazing how it changed the lighting. Love it!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter