New Disboards!

Have you seen these beautiful new colors?

YES AND THEY ARE MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT THIS UPDATE!!!! Guys, we finally have orange. Real, honest-to-God orange. Not dark brown puke. Orange. AND LOOK AT ALL THIS PURPLE!!!!

I'm waaaay too excited over this.

After a few days I'm starting to really like the changes. Good job DIS!:disrocks:

I'm undecided on this. Not sure if I love it or loathe it. :rolleyes1
Same here. There's some things that I absolutely love (like inserting pictures from your computer and not having to upload them to photobucket first) and there's some things were I'm like meh (like the alerts that tell you when someone quotes your post, which can get annoying).

Have any of you gotten an error every time you open up the app? I can't access it.

Have any of you gotten an error every time you open up the app? I can't access it.

The app is no longer in use :( they had a lot of problems they couldn't fix before the server change, and even after they changed servers they were no longer able to support the app. They're talking about rebooting it, though.

I like how it easier to add pictures.But there are something like the alert that will take some getting use to.

In your profile, you can arrange when you get alerts. I've changed it so I only get alerts when someone quotes me or PMs me, rather than before when there was also anytime anyone posted anything on a thread I made. That drove me crazy.

In your profile, you can arrange when you get alerts. I've changed it so I only get alerts when someone quotes me or PMs me, rather than before when there was also anytime anyone posted anything on a thread I made. That drove me crazy.

It also is a lot easier to choose colors all you have to do is click and voila.

I followed suit with y'all with "Wooooah" but I think I like it, DisBoards have been needing an update, and I think I'll get used to it at some point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter