New Dining at WDW

tldrn93

Earning My Ears
Going to WDW in September for the first time in 7 years. We used to be dvc members-so we were going 2 times a year. Any new must-do dining experiences? It's just my husband and I going-but we will probably still do 1 character meal. We still feel 10 yrs old when we go to Disney :)

New must do IMO would be Be our guest! It is truly a magical Disney experience :)
We also really enjoyed Trattoria Al Forno on the Boardwalk which opened last year

New must do IMO would be Be our guest! It is truly a magical Disney experience :)
We also really enjoyed Trattoria Al Forno on the Boardwalk which opened last year

Glad to see someone recommend Trattoria. We will be at BWV in August and will be tring this place since I was so disappointed in Via Napoli

Not open yet, but hopefully soon, is Tiffins, a signature restaurant in AK. Trader Sam's is open at the Poly.

You'll want to look at all of the new places at Disney Springs, as well. Morimotos Asia, the Boathouse, Jock Lindsay's are open now. More opening soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter