New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

made the mistake of looking at the countdown timer rather than the clock and wound up in the virtual queue about 30 seconds after noon. Got a bad feeling about this...

Typically for Queue-it holding rooms, they wait a few minutes for everyone to join, then allow people to start the process.

I just wish I could tell that little icon to stop walking and run to the front of the line!

So I'm stuck in the virtual queue with 30 minutes until I have to board a flight. I wish Disney could find a way to make this more stressful I suppose but it would be difficult. If this queue doesn't load in the next 30 minutes I am screwed with no reservations.

I have made no progress
Image result for mega facepalm gif

So I'm stuck in the virtual queue with 30 minutes until I have to board a flight. I wish Disney could find a way to make this more stressful I suppose but it would be difficult. If this queue doesn't load in the next 30 minutes I am screwed with no reservations.

I'm the inverse of you. I'm on a plane now, but we land in about 30 mins. Better get through this queue by then or I'll be hiding my laptop under the seats or something.

I have two browsers open because I need three passes. One guy has moved about 6 bars, the other hasn't moved.

Edit: now 9 spots

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter