New code watch - October/November

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
Just saw the new AP codes were out up to October 4. I'm looking for codes for October 14-18 & then again in November. Anyone want to join? :)

Well I'm looking for December 9-16, I believe the codes for that season come out all at once. So I'll be on the lookout for you!!

I called a few days ago and booked a surprise trip for DD to the world starting on Oct 6th (darn I just missed those new rate codes!!!). We'll go regardless of the discount, but it sure would be nice! (More spending money for souveniers!)

Kate716

we've booked a room/ticket package through AAA. I hope that they extend the dining offer, it would be a better deal. Going Oct. 14-23

I will. I really wasn't going to worry about codes for my trip 11/27 - 12/1 because my AAA rate is only $2 more than the current AP rate and over the course of our trip save $10, so I wasn't worried.

Until now because there wasn't any rooms left at the FQ where I really wanted to stay in October so I am at the Coronado. I really want to stay at FQ so if I can get an AP rate for the FQ for our Nov/Dec trip then we can stay there.

AAA rates for the POFQ for October 15-22 but looking for a better AP rate for POFQ or for an upgrade to WL or AKL.

I hope they extend the free dining plan, also. I booked a surprise visit to WDW for 3 nights Nov 2-5 before our Disney Cruise. I already have the dining pkg booked and that would save me $270 for some spa treatments on DCL! :)

lisareneeo said:
I waiting for Oct 12-22 When do you think they will come out?
Not for a little while yet. The ones through Oct 4 just came out yesterday.

We're booked with AAA rate at WL Nov 9-15. This is the first year that it's regular season, not value, so that was a big bump up in price from last year. I would sure like some sort of discount to make up for it.

I'm really sorry now that we booked so far in advance. I would have really loved to have taken advantage of the free dining. I'm just afraid that there will be no discounts when we go. Last year, I couldn't even get an AP rate since they were already booked our dates.

I'm waiting for October 29-November 5th! So I'm right there with everyone. I looked up the history of codes on Mousesavers.com and it showed last year the codes for up to Oct 4th didn't come out until August 5. Then our codes came out August 25 (something like that) These codes came out 2 months earlier than last year. With them coming out this quick and then this new offer....kinda has me a little worried. Maybe I should get my AAA card and book through them. :confused3

Ahhhh.....the life of a Passholder :rolleyes:

:wizard: Pixie Dust for everyone waiting :wizard:

Chris

I know this is probably a dumb question, but what is an ap code? we went to disney in May and I am looking to book a trip next year around the first two weeks in March and want to get the best pricing I can. I would like to stay at the polynesian...., thanks in advance....a newbie to the board

Race4fun said:
I know this is probably a dumb question, but what is an ap code? we went to disney in May and I am looking to book a trip next year around the first two weeks in March and want to get the best pricing I can. I would like to stay at the polynesian...., thanks in advance....a newbie to the board

An AP code is a code for annual passholders.
Welcome!

We're booked at AKL for Oct 13-17 for my birthday :cake: I'm still hoping to upgrade to savannah view, and get the free dining plan. But even if we don't, it'll still be a great trip. Wishing everyone gets the codes they want!

Kathy

We're going 11/28-Dec ???? looking for that AP code to make up my mind on length of trip!! :cool1: I think they typically release in August but who knows....maybe earlier this year.....

We are going November 18- 21 ish for dd's birthday. AP discount rates come out for that time period in August or so, is that right? Do you think there will still be rooms available (thinking about Caribbean Beach) if I wait until August to reserve?
Eva

They typically come out in August. Honestly, I would reserve where you want to stay now & if a code comes out that you can apply you've saved yourself some money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter