New Cinderella Dinner at 1900 Park Fare

IMADSNYLOVR

DIS Veteran; New DVC MEMBER
Anyone been to this yet? It have Cinderella(obviously) and many of the other princesses and prince charming. I heard the food was very good and it isn't impossible to get PS. I don't know how people actually get PS for the breakfast. Just looking for more input on it. We are schedule for 7-29. I'll give you the details when we get back.

Sarah

Fairy godmother is sometimes in the entrance. I don't beleive any of the other princesses show up. You might meet Prince Charming, her family of two 'not so nice' stepsisters, Anastasia & Drizella, and 'not so nice' stepmother, Lady Tremaine, the Fairy Godmother, and her two mice friends, Suzy and Perla along with Cinderella! They do everything they can to have Cinderella there. It is a combination of any four of them. Charactar meals have 4 charactars.

We are going on 10/11 for dinner on our first night there. I would love to hear from others who have gone.

We went there last month & LOVED IT!!!!!

The food was good & the character interaction was pretty good too.

We had Cinderella, The Prine, and the two girl mice, Suzy & Perla. The Fairy Godmother was in the lobby. She was SO SWEET! There was no one else in the lobby when we went to viist her so she really took alot of time & talked with my son.

Everyone loved the food there too, it is buffet style.

It is a wonderful character meal & we plan on going there again sometime :)

My SIL will be coming with us on our next trip (aug 13 to 22) and she loves Cinderella. Our 2 year old DD will be there. We are considering this meal for the 1st day BIL and SIL get there since they won't be doing a park that day. It will be DD 1st Princess meal (her fav is really Areil, but what can you do?) She has done a few character meals before and tends to be shy, but warms up if she likes the character. However I am concerned she won't like the step sisters or step mother at all, even fact they might upset her. When paying for a character meal I am hoping to see more then one my DD will interact with.

Knowing my SIL has her heart set on Cinderella should we try here, or some place different?

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
. However I am concerned she won't like the step sisters or step mother at all, even fact they might upset her. When paying for a character meal I am hoping to see more then one my DD will interact with.

I have never heard of the step sisters or mother being at the 1900 park fare dinner.

Like I said, we had Cinderella, The prince & the 2 girl mice & Fairy Godmother.
It was a nice character meal :)

I just booked a PS for this today. I'd love to hear your experiences. I was upset when i couldn't get us into the Cinderella breakfast. Has anyone ever tried to get a last minute seating in the castle?

We happened to walk by cindy breakfast last Nov. and asked if a table was available about 10am and they took us to our surprise. If your in the area it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Back in June, my friend was taking her daughter and two DGD's. her oldest DGD is 3.5 and the other was only a few weeks old. I am her Disney expert, and I tried to see if they had any last minute CRT cancellations, but no such luck. That was when the CM told me about Cindy's dinner. I was not aware of this. SO I booked them for that. When they returned home, she told me it was GREAT. Her DGD LOVED it. Though she has a HUGE crush on Aladin, so Cindy couldn't hold a candle to him, but otherwise, she was thrilled with it.

We did CRT last year, so based on my friends feedback, we are doing the dinner this year instead of the breakfast. Save myself the stress of trying for reservations, also. LOL

The dinner was excellent! I highly recomend it. Food was excellent many choices. Definately higher quality food than most Dis restaurants. The kids had their own mini food buffet. FG in lobby. Cindy, Prince, Suzy and Perla in the dinner. We absolutely loved it! I would definately book it for our next trip!

Sarah

Same here - we loved it and the food was MUCH better than the breakfast at the castle.

Our characters (in March) were Fairy Godmother in the lobby, Cinderella, Prince Charming and the mice. No stepmother or stepsisters, but that was just my experience.

It is much more relaxed IMO than the castle and just a little nicer feel overall (more like a real dinner, just with characters!)

We ate at 1900 Park Fare in January--Cindy and Prince Charming were in the lobby. Suzy, Perla, and Fairy Godmother were in the dinner. The food was GREAT!! In the opinion of DH and myself, the best of any character meals we have had (Chef Mickey's, CRT, Crystal Palace). I would highly recommend it--we're going back next month!

I am so happy to have come across this post! It's great to hear such good reviews as I was considering this meal. "I" would love to dine with Cinderella and have my DD's (16 mos) picture with her, but really don't want to do the breakfast -- IF I could even get one. I'd prefer to do character dinners, but had never heard much about this one.

Very helpful! Thanks to everyone!

We just got back and ate at 1900 park fare Monday Aug 18. We had PS, and it was a good thing since even though there was a tornado in the area at the time it was all filled up! The food was great and we really enjoyed it. DD did much better with it then other character meals since Cindy and PC wasn't in masks.

BTW we also ended up eating lunch at the castle, my hubby just asked on Sunday around 11:00 if there were any opening for lunch and there was. We saw Cindy on the way up and when we got off the elevator. It was very good. (and very small in there, I can see why it is so hard to get in.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter