new blog: Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters

WebmasterLeah

DIS Veteran
Taking my DD6 to see it in an hour...

Since every movie I've ever taken her to see was, "BEST MOVIE EVER!!!", I expect a similar report. I might be more reserved...

Let’s start off by stating the obvious – we are not the target demographic for Planes: Fire & Rescue. We are not between the ages of 4 – 10 and we don’t have any children. However, after watching 2013′s Planes, there is no way that we could sit through this sequel that was given the green light six months into the production of the first film.

Read more here:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2014/07/19/five-reasons-why-were-not-seeing-planes-fire-rescue-in-theaters/

We saw about 2/3rds of the film and had to leave because our 2 year old was acting up. I thought the movie was ok, not as good as the first one.

But I'd like to point out your blog was rather odd. Where are the people? Are they fighting the same wars as people do.

Why not ask why Disney has a talking mouse or duck? It's a kids movie, and this isn't the first time that forumla has been used.

We see talking animals on tv all the time...just don't get your reasoning.

DBF and I decided we will be watching this one. We saw the trailer when we went to Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and the 3D looked beyond spectacular, like nothing either of us had seen before so for that reason alone we'll be watching it as neither of us care for the plot and we haven't seen Planes either.

We're cool kids. :cool2:

My kids really enjoyed it. I didn't think it was as good as the original but I loved the tribute to firefighters

I had extremely low expectations going in, but both myself and the kids (5 and 7) enjoyed it. I agree that the tribute to the firefighters throughout was great, and very touching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter