• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Autograph Pages (Taking a Break)

Love these and they will be perfect for my son's autograph book . We go the 11th of next month:cool1:

Is it possible to request a captain Hook one please as he is pirate and Peter Pan mad.

Love the designs keep them coming xxx

A great big "thank you" for all your wonderful designs and your willingness to share your talent. My DD isn't so little, so when a dear friend asked me to make her DD(10) I was overjoyed to assist.

Your designs made my job so much easier.

My friends little girl is asking for Periwinkle. Do you have this one and I missed it?

Thank you so much for sharing!!! I loved the new princesses! I had some older autograph pages (from DIS) saved from our last trip and was about to print out some for our trip this weekend. However, those have the older version of Cinderella, etc. I was super excited to see the updated princesses!!!!

Thanks once again!!! These are perrfect!

Thanks so much for your pages! I almost have every character I need. Any possibility of King Louie, 7 Dwarfs, Elastigirl, Lilo, Penguins, Queen of hearts, any characters from Tarzan, Tweedles and maybe some blank pages with a background for each park or possibly a background with Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on it?

your pages are awesome!! thanks so much for sharing them... I was wondering if you could make one for Lilo. I saw you did one for Stich but did not see one for Lilo, unless I missed it.
it would be much appreciated. :)

Would you be able and willing to make some generic Halloween cards that aren't character specific? I absolutely love your cards!!

Your designs are wonderful!

If you are still designing, I was wondering if you could make a few more. I am looking for King Louie, Dug, Jiminy Cricket, Lightning McQueen and Mater, Mike and Sulley, Baymax, and Hiro. Thank you so much!!!

Hi! Can you please personalize the Cars autograph cover and the Mickey and Pals one as well for my son Christian?! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter