New AP System - Here to Stay?

HLAuburn

DIS Veteran
Are we thinking this is going to be the way AP rates are done from here on out? We're going in Feb 06, and I'm deciding whether or not to try to learn the system and understand what's going on! It sounds SO confusing!

Any chance that its a "holiday" thing and they'll go back to the old way? (One can always hope...)

Don't you know that whenever Disney introduces something like this that they have done years of testing first?? I am sure that it is here to stay forever!!!!

*wink* *wink*

They could change their mind tomorrow.

It depends how successful it is. I did notice at the bottom of the offer it does say that this promotion could be canceled or ended at any time. It is apparent that it is just being tested. I'm curious to see how everyone does.

The only way for this program to be successful is if people use it. Since people are signing up, it is definitely here to stay!

see the thread at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=843769

43% +/- of the respondents actually claim to have used it, another 6% were trying. 25% are sitting on the fence and my guess is that if they hear it is workable they will too. So nearly 75% seem willing to use it, which means that yeah, it's likely here to stay...

Yes, I'd bet it's here to stay. It may change a bit over time, but Disney has been trying to find a system that moves away from CMs having to answer the phones as much, especially for discounts. This new system should give them better inventory control. But it'll probably take them awhile to iron out the bugs.

DisFlan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter