• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Alamo Code For Sept

scassin

Earning My Ears
just got given a new code for Alamo for $45 off for a week booking for economy thro full size between August 15th and Sept 26th. However you must book before 2 August. AD2488ACV - worked for me :-)

Alamo Insiders were emailed a $50 coupon! Sep 10-16 Compact for $138!

I've never gotten any emails from Alamo Insiders since I joined. One of the reasons I joined was to get the special offers. I have checked my profile/account and it set to receive emails and specials from them.:confused3 How often do they mornally send something? If it wasn't for this site, I would have missed out on the code that I used for my rental back in May. Now hoping for something to bring down the price for my rental later this year.

Do you know where the code came from? Trying to book using it and it says I may need to present the coupon at the time of rental?

Thanks!
Karla

I pick up on Friday Aug 12th so the coupon does not work for me -- I tried both of the new ones. (insider)

Actually the rates are the highest the week I'm renting than any other time in August, so I'm guessing that will be a busy week.

Karla, this code comes right from their website. If you go to alamo.com under check out these great deals you'll see a link you can click on that says LIMITED TIME ONLY - $45 off weekly rate.

Thanks for the information, just saved $46 off my original reservation. That's a few dole whips for us. :banana: It's always good to save some more money. Thanks again!

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter